✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

okay i have to write here.

last week, i told to a guy that I'm going to coldplay concert bla bla bla.. he asked if he can come with me, i said okay if you want to come....because I'm going alone. anyway, a few days later he asked me my fav coldplay song, i said Warning sign, of course he didn't know it, he said he loves coldplay bla bla bla.. he said he loves the song da vida. I was like... what? he said da vida again.. i said ahhh you meant viva la vida, yeah it's a nice song. and then he said, he loves the song called heaven. i said, they don't have any songs called heaven. he said, yeah they had, i said no i'm sure, he said hmm maybe related to heaven. I said, ahhh you mean paradise..!!! he said yes :| :|

and, he asked me again if he can come with me, i said i want to go alone :D

:laugh3:

:thumbsup:

My history teacher said that Viva La vida was the best written song of all time :D

Viva La Vida is also the background music for the Don't tell the Bride Advert

If only i had a teacher like that! All my history teachers were booooring!

last week, i told to a guy that I'm going to coldplay concert bla bla bla.. he asked if he can come with me, i said okay if you want to come....because I'm going alone. anyway, a few days later he asked me my fav coldplay song, i said Warning sign, of course he didn't know it, he said he loves coldplay bla bla bla.. he said he loves the song da vida. I was like... what? he said da vida again.. i said ahhh you meant viva la vida, yeah it's a nice song. and then he said, he loves the song called heaven. i said, they don't have any songs called heaven. he said, yeah they had, i said no i'm sure, he said hmm maybe related to heaven. I said, ahhh you mean paradise..!!! he said yes :| :|

:laugh3:

Enjoy your show :wink2:

Excellent choice! Da vida?:shocked2:

--------------------------------------------------------

A Dutch radio station has made a top 500 of the best songs from 2000-2012.. Viva la Vida got to second place, and The Scientist was at number 10! Good to know that Holland still appears to have a decent music taste :lol:

In total, they were in that list 15 times :)

Come this April, I'll be a fully qualified history teacher.

.....I plan to show my students a thing or two about good music ;)

Congrats :thumbsup:

A coldplay fan and berrygirl teacher how cool is that? I just hope that you won't have bieber fans :laugh3: