✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'm pretty sure Jonny would have a heart attack trying to play it without his pedals, but it would be really cool to hear.:D

CBC Radio 1 replayed last October's Q interview with Chris & Jonny! I have it on my computer, but it's still nice hearing it unexpectedly like that. It's one of the best interviews from this era.:)

I saw it on some website the other day. The interviewer didn't look anything like he sounded. He was actually younger and cuter. I pictured an older and mature man for some reason. His voice was very soothing and he really did a good job on that interview.

I wanna see chris getting drunk! How much cute and crazy would he be able to get? LOL

You can see a drunk Chris on the New Year's Eve 2011 in Las Vegas video somewhere on you tube. Somehow I really don't like it. I'm embarrassed for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMPyFo1jOQ]New Years Eve 2011 Jay Z, Coldplay, Kanye West - Homecoming - YouTube[/ame]

seen on tumblr : :lol:

after a concert

everyone else: They were so good live werent they? Very very good show, shame about all the screaming, could barely hear them! But they are so amazing, im so happy I got to see them live!

Me: WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM! THEY WERE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?!?!?!? THEIR AIR IS INSIDE ME, WE ARE CONNECTED! WE SHOULD WE BE MARRIED! AND DID YOU SEE THEIR CLOTHES?!?! THEY'RE SO PRETTY I WANT TO DIE, GOD SAVE MY SOUL SOMEBODY HOLD ME! THEY ARE SO PERFECT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DID YOU HEAR THEM SING THAT SONG AND THEIR VOICES WERE JUST SO PERFECT AND THEN THEY GOT CHANGED AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END OF MY LIFE COS THEY ARE JUST SO PRETTY AND PERFECT AND MY WHOLE BRAIN IS CRYING, I CANT BREATH I DONT WANT TO GO HOME. AND THEY LIKE WAVED AT OUR AREA, SO I THINK THEY SAW ME AND NO THEY KNOW I EXIST WE CAN GET MARRIED!!! IT SHOULD BE IN THE SPRING BECAUSE THEN IT WONT BE TOO HOT OR COLD AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS DAY AS THE DAY WE MET AND FELL IN LOVE, BECAUSE THEY KNOOOOOOOOOWWWW MEEEEE! THIS IS THE BEST AND WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE, DONT MAKE ME GO. NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THIS DAY, THE REST OF MY LIFE WILL BE A DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER THIS JUST KILL ME NOW AND LET ME DIE HAPPY!!!!11111!!!!!1!!!!!1

seen on tumblr : :lol:

after a concert

everyone else: They were so good live werent they? Very very good show, shame about all the screaming, could barely hear them! But they are so amazing, im so happy I got to see them live!

Me: WE WERE IN THE SAME ROOM! THEY WERE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS ME, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?!?!?!? THEIR AIR IS INSIDE ME, WE ARE CONNECTED! WE SHOULD WE BE MARRIED! AND DID YOU SEE THEIR CLOTHES?!?! THEY'RE SO PRETTY I WANT TO DIE, GOD SAVE MY SOUL SOMEBODY HOLD ME! THEY ARE SO PERFECT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DID YOU HEAR THEM SING THAT SONG AND THEIR VOICES WERE JUST SO PERFECT AND THEN THEY GOT CHANGED AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END OF MY LIFE COS THEY ARE JUST SO PRETTY AND PERFECT AND MY WHOLE BRAIN IS CRYING, I CANT BREATH I DONT WANT TO GO HOME. AND THEY LIKE WAVED AT OUR AREA, SO I THINK THEY SAW ME AND NO THEY KNOW I EXIST WE CAN GET MARRIED!!! IT SHOULD BE IN THE SPRING BECAUSE THEN IT WONT BE TOO HOT OR COLD AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS DAY AS THE DAY WE MET AND FELL IN LOVE, BECAUSE THEY KNOOOOOOOOOWWWW MEEEEE! THIS IS THE BEST AND WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE, DONT MAKE ME GO. NOTHING WILL EVER BEAT THIS DAY, THE REST OF MY LIFE WILL BE A DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER THIS JUST KILL ME NOW AND LET ME DIE HAPPY!!!!11111!!!!!1!!!!!1

I am laughing sooo hard right now! This is HILARIOUS!

poor girl a fanatic fangirl groupie said by all and makes others laugh on tumblr :(

listening Coldplay I hear only the marriage of Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow and in live and all others relational experiances in the past .

but not in last album is as a solo album or for 2 lovers who listen but I'm not so sure .

I know to listen to the music coldplay is listening to a 3 but not 2 or 1.

which video??!?!?!

No vid.. I downloaded the livestream. It's just so.. energetic. Idk. Just really, really good :)

Jason Regler ‏@Jayreg1969

you caught my Eye in Copenhagen :) Behind where i was working !!! who were you :) are you out there !!! I gave you set list :)

OMG!! JASON!! :lol::lol:

He never fails to crack me up :laugh3: