✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

You know how the boys didn't play THP a lot during the Twisted Logic tour, but played an acoustic version during the Viva tour. What if on the next tour they play Yes or Up With the Birds as an acoustic version. I just pictured Chris playing Yes just like how he did for THP. I'll bet it would be good too. :laugh3: Or Lost, Lost would be great as an acoustic performance.

TOMORROW! :escaping:

If anyone sees a girl in Copenhagen, wearing a shirt that says I fancy the lead singer,, a homemade Viva jacket, black pants, and haves long blondish hair, And she is hyper..It's probably me. :awesome:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOMORROW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Have an absolute blast you guys!!!!!

i was watching a serie in a half sleepy mood :lol:, then somebody mentioned Coldplay :charming: a rich show-biz lady from L.A. told her assistant, if she can ask to Gwyneth for 3 Coldplay concert ticket :lol: :lol: between, the year of serie is 2004.

I really like Yes, so an acoustic version would sound awesome.

I'm pretty sure Jonny would have a heart attack trying to play it without his pedals, but it would be really cool to hear.:D

CBC Radio 1 replayed last October's Q interview with Chris & Jonny! I have it on my computer, but it's still nice hearing it unexpectedly like that. It's one of the best interviews from this era.:)

Coldplay played on today's Top 12 at 12 from Vh1, Denmark celebrating today's concert with Coldplay - top 12 at 12:

12. Trouble. 11. Lovers in Japan. 10. the Hardest Part. 9. Clocks. 8. Every teardrop is a waterfall. 7. Yellow. 6. Charlie Brown. 5. In My Place. 4. Fix You. 3: Princess of China. 2: Paradise. 1. Viva la Vida

Be prepared for 1-2 rain showers and crowded streets (there will be many runners on the opposite side of the street).

And be prepared for ANOTHER EPIC COLDPLAY CONCERT ! :flutterby: :dance: :vuvuzela:

My dad & I talking about my Coldplay week-end in Paris:

Me: I'll take something with me for the rain

My dad: oh, I don't think you'll have to, I checked and it's supposed to be sunny

Me: Maybe, but with Coldplay, you can never be sure that it'll stay sunny!

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_MKUs8UmA]Jay-Z - Most Kingz / Viva La Vida (feat. Chris Martin of Coldplay) (Live @ Yankee Stadium) 9/13/10 - YouTube[/ame]

:surprised:

Most Kingz with the melody of Clocks, and then a part of VLV :surprised:

Fangirls: you will enjoy a fine "back moment" at about 2:32 :dead: YUMMY :awesome::dazzled:

VLV sounds so weird live without Will, Jonny and Guy playing it.

The show is Copenhagen was awesome! :bomb: I waited outside from around 9 at the morning, and I got in front! :bomb:

I was the eighth who came in the stadium. :dead:

And I made the security guard grab some of the confetti for me..Now I have so much, that I don't know what to do with them. :lol:

If anyone wants some, just ask..

The show is Copenhagen was awesome! :bomb: I waited outside from around 9 at the morning, and I got in front! :bomb:

I was the eighth who came in the stadium. :dead:

And I made the security guard grab some of the confetti for me..Now I have so much, that I don't know what to do with them. :lol:

If anyone wants some, just ask..

Glad you had a blast!