✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday while I was in a grocery, I heard THP. :awesome:

I just found myself singing a translated version of Viva la vida..I have no idea why, but I randomly started to translate it into Danish.. So I randomly googled (written in Danish) But that was when I ruled the world, and asked google to search and translate it to English, and VLV lyrics came up translated to Danish. Oh horror. :lol:

Because they're going back in time to see how they started off... But this is an X&Y pic so it doesn't make much sense.

Then they should have used a photo from the Parachutes era and a recent one. And why just Chris? That's just stupid. And what's even more stupid is this line: Chris Martin and consorts. Ugh!

I love listening to them at work :D

They have switched over to playing '90s/'00s music at where I work in recent months, and I've heard at least 3 or 4 Coldplay songs some days. I heard one yesterday, as a matter of fact.

It definitely makes the day much better :nod:.

I don't like Coldplay haters. But who does?

I can barely watch YouTube anymore :P

I know what you mean. Best to just watch the video and never scroll down unless you want to leave a comment.

I was just watching the (live) video for Charlie Brown (another random thought: I far prefer the live video to the actual one) and although I am a Coldplayer because of the music first and foremost, sometimes I just like to look at Chris' face because it is so ridiculously gorgeous!!! I forget sometimes just how beautiful he is, both inside and out!

Funny little story from today:

The cable guy came to my house to fix the HD channels and I answered the door but I had VLV blasting. I was like "Oh sorry, I'll shut it off if it's too loud." He's like "No leave it, I love Coldplay."

:D

Faith in humanity: restored.

So true :heart:

I stayed a few days away from home, in the countryside - AKA a forgotten place - where I don't have internet, so I couldn't come here :cry: Yesterday, though, I was watching MTV Music with some friends, and there were always the same videos, on repeat! :blank: So every time a video re-played, we would all say: "Oh, not again! :confused:"... But when PoC played the second time, I said instead: "What, again?! Well... At least I don't mind this one! :lol:", so I was the only one who was quite happy in the room :D After being unable to come back to the board or visit coldplay.com for days, at least I had that pleasant surprise :awesome:

From this website:

Will Coldplay's Chris Martin show up to support his wife Gwyneth Paltrow at the world premiere of Thanks For Sharing?

Dear website, the festival is from 6 until 16 September, do your homework! (and if he's going to the premiere he's crazy for flying to Canada in between two concerts)

I gotta tell you people something random:

So, A few weeks ago, I had my Coldplaying friend over, and it was fun (Of cause! :wacky:)

And of cause we took a lot of pictures and stuff, and while we were listening to music, we decided to take a picture. None of us thought about which song it was, but the second we took the picture the music played: You can take a picture of something you see..

Kind of strange, but pretty cool. :awesome:

Another random thing: For some reason my Ipod (randomly) starts to play UWTB everytime I'm in a certain city. Really odd.