✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I fell a sleep a bit after having followed the Tumbler blog / photo thing and then I woke up in time to be able to listen to Coldplay in concert in Oslo from Danish TV2 Zulu. I am writing a more detailed interview of the Copenhagen concert for the New Project - and it is a good way to remember my thoughts and feelings when hearing the concert again.

Earlier tonight I posted the last translations of reviews of Coldplay in Copenhagen on 28.8.12 in the appropriate concert thread - reviews from Danish newspapers Jyllands-Posten and Politiken.

Link:

HORSES’ SEX FIX BY COLDPLAY

COLDPLAY frontman Chris Martin reckons his songs make horses randy.

The 35-year-old said: “We heard that there was a guy who couldn’t get his horse to breed properly.

“He played Fix You and sex took place. Now he has the most expensive stud farm in Britain.”

link

Slow news day? :lol:

Thank you!! :D

HORSES’ SEX FIX BY COLDPLAY

COLDPLAY frontman Chris Martin reckons his songs make horses randy.

The 35-year-old said: “We heard that there was a guy who couldn’t get his horse to breed properly.

“He played Fix You and sex took place. Now he has the most expensive stud farm in Britain.”

link

Slow news day? :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3:

just about to order a Coldplay hoodie and the 2013 calender, when i realized it's my birthday on the 14th and i've told some people that it's what i want....

instead i bought a Coldplaying.com hoodie so i'm still a happy boy :)

Viva la Coldplay, we'll be glowing in the dark!