✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Beyoncé Launches Beyhive Blog: How Is It Like Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop?[/url]

Amongst Bey’s selections for her favorite music of the moment: The Pierces’ 2011 album, You & I, which was produced by Gary Berryman, who plays bass for Coldplay … which happens to the band Paltrow’s husband, Chris Martin, is in. Coincidence? We think not!

Gary Berryman? :facepalm:

garyy :lol:

and the beyhive seems like wrong spelled 'the beehive' :uhoh: :laugh3:

As a OneRepublic fan I have to admit, it's really ver similar to the Charlie Brown video,(Boys and Girls, Partying and Jumping between them and the storyline) But then again, the Charlie Brown video isn't a very good and unique video so I don't know what to say... And I don't care that much about music videos anyway. The music is the important part:P

As a OneRepublic fan I have to admit, it's really ver similar to the Charlie Brown video,(Boys and Girls, Partying and Jumping between them and the storyline) But then again, the Charlie Brown video isn't a very good and unique video so I don't know what to say... And I don't care that much about music videos anyway. The music is the important part:P

I'm under the impression that Ryan Tedder wants to be Chris Martin anyways.

I'm under the impression that Ryan Tedder wants to be Chris Martin anyways.

You are?:thinking: I don't have this impression(But this could just be me) I saw them live back in 2010 and well I'm just not under that impression...

do you think it's normal that photo? and i can't understand why you are so shocked and a little angry, there's no reason, it's only a photo!

I'm not shocked or angry, I'm just wondering what made you post that photo. It looks like you're the one that's shocked (because of these smilies: :huh:/:wtf:/:uhoh:) but you don't tell us why.

So last saturday I attended the concert of The Script in Brussels, and during the intermission(After support act and waiting for The Script) Charlie Brown was played on the speakers I went totally wild and a lot of people sang along too that was awesome:) And suddenly they played 99 problems by Jay-Z I was like WTF Is Coldplay coming or what??!!:laugh3:

So last saturday I attended the concert of The Script in Brussels, and during the intermission(After support act and waiting for The Script) Charlie Brown was played on the speakers I went totally wild and a lot of people sang along too that was awesome:) And suddenly they played 99 problems by Jay-Z I was like WTF Is Coldplay coming or what??!!:laugh3:
OMG That must be misleading for a Coldplay fan!!

I am sensing someone in The Script crew went to a MX concert...