✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hay! Guys! :dance: Something very cool just happened :awesome:

See, my mom was at some sort of training program for her job today. Guess what ? She met a woman who went to the concert I went to, in Paris, with her husband and her daughter :awesome: My mom told me she's a huge fan (even bigger fan than her daughter), and that she's very very nice (I felt proud and at the same time, I was like "duh! Coldplay fans are so nice!") :awesome: Also, she said it was the best concert she'd ever been to!! :awesome:

(we don't live anywhere near Paris so it's very surprising and very rare to hear about a Coldplay fan!)

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

I am sooo frustrated. Over a month ago I ordered a running-man T-Shirt from the Coldplay Shop and it still had not arrived - I had almost forgotten about it. Well, yesterday I checked my order but it only said "no shipping information available". So I sent them an e-mail and this was the response:

"Greetings,

Unfortunately, this order was cancelled due to lack of inventory. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience. Please note that you have not been charged for this order."

Could they not have told me that it was cancelled? I would have ordered a bigger size - yesterday they still had one, but today it's not available anymore. :( :angry:

I have read here a lot of complaints about that shop and I simply do not understand why a band like Coldplay who has such a great website with so much interaction for the fans has such a **** merch-store. :sad2::furious:

Thanks Tracie! ((Your avi=beautifuuuul))

tHanks! It's my (current) favorite picture. :D

^The band and their management aren't responsible for maintaining their online store as far as I know. Much as I want to support the band, I usually either get my merch at the show of from eBay...where it's often cheaper and more reliable in terms of shipping etc.

I woke to hear my neighbours singing along with Paradise...very badly,lol. I'm glad they actually played a decent song for once, and it's always nice to wake up with Coldplay, but can they please keep their 'singing' to themselves? :lol:

I usually either get my merch at the show of from eBay...where it's often cheaper and more reliable in terms of shipping etc.

Most of the stuff on eBay is fake. It's really hard to find official t-shirts in your size that are in a good condition/new.

^The band and their management aren't responsible for maintaining their online store as far as I know. Much as I want to support the band, I usually either get my merch at the show of from eBay...where it's often cheaper and more reliable in terms of shipping etc.:

I know the band and their management are not behind it and I don't hold them responsible for it. But it is the official store and linked on their homepage so I wonder why they did not chose one with better service.

At a concert I usually don't have the mind for merch and it always takes me too long to decide anyway ;)

I know the band and their management are not behind it and I don't hold them responsible for it. But it is the official store and linked on their homepage so I wonder why they did not chose one with better service.

At a concert I usually don't have the mind for merch and it always takes me too long to decide anyway ;)

I know the feeling. I always buy a shirt and twice a programme, but I can't stand line-ups. When I saw them in Toronto the Coldplayer and I that showed up at 4 to meet were standing right there when they opened the merch table, so we got the first t-shirt/programme out of the box,lol. I wish it was always that easy!

Happy Coldplayversary! Mine will be Thursday, Valentines Day. It will be 4 years I've been Coldplaying. :wacky:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Lucia!

eng-chris-martin-BM-Vermischtes-LOS-ANGELES.jpg

2 ..

Best-Cinematography_5086.jpg

.............. + ... 2 ...

1478459_190911_coldplay4.jpg

............... = ....... 4 !

4 YEARS COLDPLAYING!

coldplay-concert-Favim.com-500241.jpg

CELEBRATION!

ColdplayPA160611.jpg

Tourneeauftakt-Coldplay.jpg

495455-poland-coldplay-concert.jpg

coldplay-muenchen.jpg

Chris+Martin+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Day+4swVwhkaVqml.jpg

coldplay.jpg

8794413_coldplay3.jpg

Chris+Martin+Coldplay+rocks+Netherlands+aqqlzHpMs7al.jpg

Coldplay%20Live%202012%202.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1353039789033

628x471.jpg

Chris+Martin+Glastonbury+Festival+2011+Day+sS2dONVcUpZl.jpg

coldplay1.jpg

this one[/url]. The only other official ones I can find atm are from later eras.

Thanks anyway Tash :nice: : )

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Lucia!

eng-chris-martin-BM-Vermischtes-LOS-ANGELES.jpg

2 ..

Best-Cinematography_5086.jpg

.............. + ... 2 ...

1478459_190911_coldplay4.jpg

............... = ....... 4 !

4 YEARS COLDPLAYING!

coldplay-concert-Favim.com-500241.jpg

CELEBRATION!

ColdplayPA160611.jpg