✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

PLEASE HELP! CHRIS INTERVIEW VIVA ERA ABOUT X&Y

There's this Viva era interview, i believe in Australia, where chris is asked about x&y and he said he would take off three songs if he could, but didn't mention them. can anyone PLEASE help me find this?!

Greg :laugh3:

So last saturday I attended the concert of The Script in Brussels, and during the intermission(After support act and waiting for The Script) Charlie Brown was played on the speakers I went totally wild and a lot of people sang along too that was awesome:) And suddenly they played 99 problems by Jay-Z I was like WTF Is Coldplay coming or what??!!:laugh3:

:lol:

every time I hear 99 problems my body feels the excitement of going to a coldplay concert, but then i get sad because I realize i'm not at a coldplay concert :P

So last saturday I attended the concert of The Script in Brussels, and during the intermission(After support act and waiting for The Script) Charlie Brown was played on the speakers I went totally wild and a lot of people sang along too that was awesome:) And suddenly they played 99 problems by Jay-Z I was like WTF Is Coldplay coming or what??!!:laugh3:

OMG!:o I can just imagine what you felt! I'd panic too.

OMG That must be misleading for a Coldplay fan!!

I am sensing someone in The Script crew went to a MX concert...

AHAHAH That is probably true. Learning from the best. ;)

I just recieved my 14 Coldplay LP singles :p but I have no LP player :o so I'll just have to keep looking for one :)

Well, that might be a problem. :P Hope you can find one soon. :)

That's awesome haha, didn't The Script go to one of their concerts in June?

I'm looking for some good pictures of Chris and Will singing during Us Against The World for an art-class project. Does anyone happen to have any links/pictures?:)

Edit: and of Jonny and Chris (during In My Place for example)

OMG my cousine just posted some pictures of Coldplay at the Malieveld back in September. And I just noticed Guy looking and laughing at us!!:):)

521776_524085054298833_999209372_n.jpg

The Photo is a bit blurry though, we were too excited:P And that's probably my or my little brother's hand :P (He was probably one of the youngest ones there:P)

Danny O'Donoghue is a fan. He cites Fix You as a song he wished he had written.

The raggedy man with the sky blue eyes and the three day beard falls to his knees. He is finally still. He has done dry-humping his piano like a dog on your leg, he is done with all the gangly indie robotics. He peers out at the rapt gathering of loving couples packed into Earls Court in London to witness one of the best gigs they've ever seen in their lives and he licks his dry lips to speak. "Thank you" he says. Thank you for giving us the best job in the world."