✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Absolute Radio played IMP yesterday. They've been playing PoC for months, so it was nice to hear them go back to oldschool Coldplay!

@Taz: I can't imagine too many people on here wanting to part with their shirts, but you never know But I've seen a couple in used clothing shops over the years, and you can find them pretty cheap on eBay and Kijiji. Good luck.

Pleaseee coldplayers help me out!

I want some cheap Coldplay shirts but decent quality like the MX shirts. I'm really looking for some people don't want anymore and I'll pay £5 inc. postage for them.

Alternatively I can pay £12 (!) for a running man tshirt but I want it to be subtle so I'd like to take off the coldplay writing from the back.

Can this be done easily?

Try eBay, I found loads of old official Coldplay t-shirts on there for really decent prices.

Try eBay, I found loads of old official Coldplay t-shirts on there for really decent prices.

You will NEVER guess what I missed out on!

There was a red girls viva la vida shirt I missed for my sister. There was an identical one in black for boys aswell! I always leave it late to bid to get the best price.

Such a shame but I really hope something else comes up again...

Me and my friend were in extra English today, studying poems :dance::no::|. So we were writing poems about each other (taking the p***) and she included me loving Chris Martin so much and being obsessed with Coldplay in it and it was really good! Mine about her however included KFC, the word BRAV (:facepalm:) and rhyming Ed and bed :facepalm::lol:

every time my math teacher says x and y am like the land see rivers trees the stars ... hahaha :P

Yeah I do that too. X&Y - Coldplay

+44- +44

182 - blink-182

41 - Sum 41

42 - Coldplay

1039 - Green Day

1000 - Green Day

39 - Green Day

2000 - Green Day

409 - Green Day

UNO - Muse

UNO dos tre quatro - green day :):):):):)

Random thought, as you can see from my signature, today is my Coldplayversary! (don't kill me for lack of creativity in the word...)

yeah so basically, two years ago to the day, I found out that Coldplay made Viva La Vida, a song I'd heard like what, three years before? Soooo yeah. :D

Random thought, as you can see from my signature, today is my Coldplayversary! (don't kill me for lack of creativity in the word...)

yeah so basically, two years ago to the day, I found out that Coldplay made Viva La Vida, a song I'd heard like what, three years before? Soooo yeah. :D

Awwww YAY!! Congrats and happy Coldplayversary!:D

Happy Coldplayversary! Mine will be Thursday, Valentines Day. It will be 4 years I've been Coldplaying. :wacky: