✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I wonder why in the Live Section at Coldplay.com where fans can upload their personal photos from the concerts they've attended, the Rock in Rio date ( October 1st, 2011) has been wiped out. :thinking: At first I thought it was because it was a festival and therefore not part of the "proper" MX Tour, but I checked and the other festivals in USA and Europe are still there. I asked this to the Oracle a few months ago but she must have missed it.

Grammarly’s proofreaders combed through each artist’s most recent 25 tweets and found the average musician makes about 15 writing errors per 100 words. Beyoncé was the closest to perfection, with a mere 2.1 mistakes, followed by Coldplay at 2.8 mistakes. The worst: DJ Pauly D at 55.6 mistakes and Snoop Dogg at 35.8.

link

Of interest to Coldplayers who can watch Swedish channel 1 (SVT1):

Saturday 22.30 to 23.30 (10.30pm to 11.30 pm): Coldplay - the Mylo Xyloto tour

It will be broadcast again Sunday between 16 and 17 o'clock (4pm to 5pm).

Description: Concert from 2012: Stage show directed by Anton Corbijn and filmed during Coldplay's world tour, Mylo Xyloto tour.

With 55 million sold records the band has become one of the world's biggest. Between clips from the concert the band members are interviewed expressing their views.

Well-known songs such as Viva la Vida, Paradise, Charlie Brown and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall will be shown.

(Also broadcast on SVT1 on 11 August). HD