✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

one year agooo I was having best time of my lifeee :cry: :cry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWzJb1giSXM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUBhZvm24Lobz5sX095hHnHA]04-09-2012 Rheinenergie Stadion, Cologne, Germany- In my place.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

you can hear my crazy voice :lol:

I went to starbucks and saw a girl wearing an awesome Coldplay shirt. I was so scared to go up to her and say something, but I had to say something. It's not everyday you meet a coldplayer in person around where I live! I walked up to her and said, I love your shirt! and did you hear the new song today? she looked scared but answered, yea I bought it this morning, and I said it's awesome! and I walked away cuz I made a fool of myself. I walked away feeling embarrassed, I just wanted to make a new coldplayer friend :(

I went to starbucks and saw a girl wearing an awesome Coldplay shirt. I was so scared to go up to her and say something, but I had to say something. It's not everyday you meet a coldplayer in person around where I live! I walked up to her and said, I love your shirt! and did you hear the new song today? she looked scared but answered, yea I bought it this morning, and I said it's awesome! and I walked away cuz I made a fool of myself. I walked away feeling embarrassed, I just wanted to make a new coldplayer friend :(

Aw, don't have to be embarrassed about things like this. That's what's so wonderful about music, and Coldplay especially. They bring people together even When they're complete strangers. And I've never met a mean Coldplay fan.:)