✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've seen Coldplay do birthday tweets and it's my birthday tomorrow, it would actually mean so much to me. I'm gonna do a "@coldplay it's my birthday!!" but I can only hope, I won't get my hopes up because it probably won't happen but oh my gosh, I can't... Even... Imagine....

I've seen Coldplay do birthday tweets and it's my birthday tomorrow, it would actually mean so much to me. I'm gonna do a "@coldplay it's my birthday!!" but I can only hope, I won't get my hopes up because it probably won't happen but oh my gosh, I can't... Even... Imagine....

Why not try it and see if there is any response, because if you never try, then you'll never know.

Good luck and have a nice birthday tomorrow.

Serious question: How is the 'Osaka Sun Mix' of Lovers in Japan even different?! I struggle to see any changes beyond some random extra backing singing at one point

additional backing vocals during 1:45 - 1:53 and some different musical arrangements beginning at 2:56

Serious question: How is the 'Osaka Sun Mix' of Lovers in Japan even different?! I struggle to see any changes beyond some random extra backing singing at one point

As far as I know, it's just a little faster.

___

6 Coldplay songs on 3 different radio stations during this morning shift.

Talk, The Hardest Part, Lost, Clocks (Rhythms del Mundo) and Viva twice! That really cheered me up! :-D

Still a great concert! :nod:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4yVfOULz2E]Coldplay Live at the UEA - A Film for Oxfam (Full Concert) - YouTube[/ame]

Happy early birthday Molly!! :D Expect a big speech from me tomorrow about how wonderful you are. :)

Happy birthday, Molly. Have a wonderful day. :vuvuzela:

On Danish radio 100 they asked listeners to share their greatest concert moment - background music: the oohs of VIVA LA VIDA. :heart:

I have noticed that this song is very popular as background music (sporting events, commercial for some event etc.).

There was a broadcast on Danish TV about the Windsors and the new baby. An instrumental version of Reign of Love was heard in the background. :heart:

It sounded so good - and it is some years ago I heard Reign of Love so great hearing it again.

OMG

1. This new store looks very cool

2. so many things omg

3. DAMNIT I'm leaving in 2 days, had they launched it a few days before I would have bought that beach ball :lol:

4. beach ball WTF :lol:

5. Ugh I wish I could handle contact lenses, I would totally have bought those sunglasses :disappointed:

edit: and coasters. coasters ffs.