✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Still a great concert! :nod:

Happy early birthday Molly!! :D Expect a big speech from me tomorrow about how wonderful you are. :)

Happy birthday, Molly. Have a wonderful day. :vuvuzela:

On Danish radio 100 they asked listeners to share their greatest concert moment - background music: the oohs of VIVA LA VIDA. :heart:

I have noticed that this song is very popular as background music (sporting events, commercial for some event etc.).

Happy birthday Molly, enjoy! :D

:vuvuzela:

:vuvuzela:

Happy birthday Molly! :vuvuzela:

Thanks everyone!! I've had an amazing day :awesome:

I love the new clothing!!!! The beachball... I wouldn't want to be throwing it around on a beach because its a Coldplay object :p probably a bit pointless getting one of them then...

Guy's MX disc is up for an auction in aid of Cycle Zambia. From the catalog:

Signed Coldplay Double Platinum Disc

An original double platinum disc presented to bass player Guy Berryman for the sale of over 200,000 MYLO XYLOTO albums in France.

Generously donated to CycleZambia by the band it is signed by all four members of Coldplay. 80cm wide x 30cm high - perspex block with wall mountings.

Please note there is some scratching and minor damage to the perspex.

Reserve £500

collection only or courier by arrangement (please see terms & conditions)

Link

^^ That's nice! :awesome:

Yesterday that new Coldplay store caused a shitstorm on Twitter. What surprised me though was how many people were like "WE DONT CARE ABOUT NEW ITEMS WHY WONT YOU RELEASE NEW MUSIC"...if they're such huge fans of the band they should know the usual gap between albums is about 3 years long (except for the first gap) :thinking:

This evening on VH1, Denmark was one hour of Coldplay in the broadcast:

1 Hour, 1 Artist: Tonight Coldplay

Played was:

Fix You, Viva la Vida, Princess of China (with Rihanna), the Hardest Part, Speed of Sound, Life in Technicolor II, Yellow, Lovers in Japan, Paradise, Clocks and Strawberry Swing (1 from Parachutes, 1 from A Rush of Blood to the Head, 3 from X&Y, 4 from the Viva era and finally 2 from Mylo Xyloto).

And Sunday morning between 09.05 and 10.15 central European time the programme "Coldplay in OSLO, live" will be re-broadcast - followed by an interview with Coldplay made by Brian Mørch from 10.15 to 10.30 cet.

Now I don't believe everything I read off the internet but has this been said? It's a comment from this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYOu7N8e9PU]u2 elevation tour live from boston full - YouTube[/ame]

jxbeutl 1 month ago

No band in the world can lift up a crowd like these guys, even on YouTube they are electrifying!

Reply · 31 Vote Up Vote Down

kearan27 1 month ago

hmm bono has said on numerous occasions that coldplay are the greatest live band in the world and i agree, but i think coldplay has more songs that the crowd can easily sing to sooo...

After having watched Coldplay Live in Oslo on 23.11.11 followed by comedian Brian Mørch's interview with them I zapped some radio channels, and suddenly I heard a nice and different version of Clocks.

Clocks Coldplay ¨Buena Vista Social Club" ( Clocks with some reggae-like rhytms ).

You can here the version here:

I do not remember having heard this version before, but I quite liked what I heard. Great song in a wonderful version.