✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My friends mum said the Coldplay concert was the worst she' ever been too. She said Chris messed up the songs too much and was dancing around too much rather than focusing on the actual songs.

:(

My Coldplay concert was the best day of my life.

My mom went to a concert last year and she really liked it! She praised the quality of the show.

^and ^^ The way you feel about a concert depends on many things: Your mood that day, the band (the members are better some days than other days - some days Chris forgets the lyrics more than other days), the sound of the music that day, the atmosphere and energy from inside and from people around you and energy coming from the stage.

If you are surrounded by people totally uninterested in the band and music playing and thus talking etc. - that can ruin your concert.

So the negative mother might have been unlucky that Chris forgot lyrics more than normal - and maybe she doesn't love Coldplay in the first place.

Of course I think it depends on how much you like the band. It's true, there are SO many people standing around who don't seem to care. Why go???

My husband commented on the Viva la Vida date that we saw, that Chris kept hitting the wrong piano keys. I didn't notice, since I was in HEAVEN.

I generally prefer live shows where the band is fronnt and centre as opposed to large spectacles. I'm first and foremost interested in watching and appreciating good musicianship. But I Also understand that that isn't possible for everyone in a huge Verse, so I Also appreciated Coldplay making their show interactive and involving their whole audience. But whichever you prefer, There's no such thin as a bad Coldplay show!

But That's Just my opinion. And the MX show I was at in the back with people Who only cared about VLV and Yellow was my least favorite even though it was still Awesom.

eBay auction for Amnesty

COLDPLAY - ONE OF A KIND, HAND-SIGNED PLATINUM PRESENTATION DISC

$T2eC16F,!zoE9s5nc3VqBSFMPnCsBw~~60_12.JPG

You are viewing a truly unique item – A platinum album disc presentation for Coldplay’s ‘A Rush of Cold Blood to the Head’, hand-signed by all four members of the band.

The disc sits within a glass-fronted display case modelled on the album’s cover art and includes a dedication plaque. It was given to Will Champion – the drummer of Coldplay – to recognise the album going platinum (300,000 units sold) in Germany.

The glass case has been hand-signed by all four members of Coldplay: Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman and Will Champion.

The case was generously donated to Amnesty International by Will and all proceeds raised from its sale will be used to fund our vital human rights campaigning work. Will and Coldplay have been involved with Amnesty for many years and headlined our Secret Policeman’s Ball in 2012.

It would make an incredible wall display so bid now to grab a piece of true music history.

Item Details

Width: 55cm Height: 55cm Depth 3.5cm Weight: 2.7kg

The plaque has the logos of the German Federation of the Phonographic Industry and Capitol Music with an inscription that reads: “Presented to WILL CHAMPION for sales exceeding 300,000 units - COLDPLAY : A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD.”

$(KGrHqN,!n0FIGFp5ebBBSFcYwEEGw~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqFHJFQFH+3bLSKwBSFcY1eO-w~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!nwFIJ(N1SZ)BSFcY7KPi!~~60_12.JPG$(KGrHqJHJFcFIMr7)M6-BSFcZBYOlg~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJBsFIE2jpzs2BSFcjP67Hw~~60_12.JPG

link