✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Tonight, we have a fest in our neighborhood, and I am wearing my Viva shirt and I have the equal sign written on my hand, and on my knee but next to it on my knee I wrote "Because I love Coldplay". Then on the other knee I drew 42 a few times. On on ankle, I wrote "VIVA" and on the other I wrote "Guy Berryman". On one foot I wrote "Coldplaying.com" and on the other "maketradefair.com"

Very big Coldplay fan! Nice! I like it! ;)

I will! We have "casual" days at school and I will wear it that day! SHOW MY COLDPLAY PRIDE! :smug:

:D :D :D :D

:laugh3:I was just going to ask you if you guys had casual friday's or something like that so you could wear it at school.:lol: So yeah, I love wearing to school. I like it when find out that another person likes Coldplay too!

:laugh3:I was just going to ask you if you guys had casual friday's or something like that so you could wear it at school.:lol: So yeah, I love wearing to school. I like it when find out that another person likes Coldplay too!

Lol! Well I do. I love showing my Coldplay pride, especially when people say Coldplay is gay... :veryangry2:

&& Amy! YEAH! Its awesome! They're awesome lol! I always see your posts on different theards with smilies. You seem so happy all the time, thats a wonderful thing, haha, I know random, but had to point it out! :wacko:

:hug:

:lol:

Lol! Well I do. I love showing my Coldplay pride, especially when people say Coldplay is gay... :veryangry2:

&& Amy! YEAH! Its awesome! They're awesome lol! I always see your posts on different theards with smilies. You seem so happy all the time, thats a wonderful thing, haha, I know random, but had to point it out! :wacko:

:hug:

:lol:

:blush:anything do with coldplay and great people make me happy:hug:!!!!!!!!!!:smug:

thank you so much though!!!!

Today I was showing my friend a cartoon I drew with Coldplay quotes scribbled all around it.

And guess what...she and another friend are Coldplay fans, too!!!!!!!!!

So her friend and I (her friend's a HUUGE Coldplay fan) and I started discussing Coldplay like the two crazy people we were!

She said that X&Y and LRLRL were awesome albums, and she has all of Coldplay's albums. Also she says that Clocks is her favorite song and the LRLRL version made her squeee from its awesomeness.

:D Maybe my area has more Coldplay fans than I thought..

Today I was showing my friend a cartoon I drew with Coldplay quotes scribbled all around it.

And guess what...she and another friend are Coldplay fans, too!!!!!!!!!

So her friend and I (her friend's a HUUGE Coldplay fan) and I started discussing Coldplay like the two crazy people we were!

She said that X&Y and LRLRL were awesome albums, and she has all of Coldplay's albums. Also she says that Clocks is her favorite song and the LRLRL version made her squeee from its awesomeness.

:D Maybe my area has more Coldplay fans than I thought..

Viva la coldplay fans :D

I'm down to one bangle. I feel... weird. :confused: And not the good kind of weird. Sorta... wrist-naked. :\

Oh god I gotta order more!!! :bomb:

I haven't listened to Coldplay in 4 days. I think it might be possible that I'm more addicted to the MWLIB bracelets. :o (Not actually!)

edit: I said way back that I hoped the "Glass of Water" bracelet would last the longest, and guess which one I have left! :nice: