✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

HI everyone! I would like to slap myself in the face if i could go back in time, for not getting Miller's attention at our concert and not doing ANYTHING about the fact that Phil was RIGHT IN FREAKING FRONT OF US IN THE BARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!&%*&^$*&^%$

but i need to stop thinking about that before i bust my jugular.....

HI everyone! I would like to slap myself in the face if i could go back in time, for not getting Miller's attention at our concert and not doing ANYTHING about the fact that Phil was RIGHT IN FREAKING FRONT OF US IN THE BARRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!&%*&^$*&^%$

Gah I HATE thinking about that!!!!!!!!!!!!! It eats away at my brain cells!!!!!:bomb:

ASADJDAJH!!!!!!!!!!!:stunned:

:blush::blush::blush:!!

aww your too kind!!!!!!!

:hug::kiss:so sweet,you're really nice Hannah!!!!

Thank you! We gotta talk more hunny! :D

&& Random thing: I was just remembering my textbook last year, I loved it so much because it had three pictures like these in it:

17_chris-martin.jpg

674335849_l.jpg

HOW MANY GIRLS GET TO STARE AT CHRIS MARTIN ALL CLASS WITHOUT GETTING IN TROUBLE? :lol:

(lol "trouble", oh Coldplay is everywhere, I wanted that textbook back... :wacko:)