✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'm down to one bangle. I feel... weird. :confused: And not the good kind of weird. Sorta... wrist-naked. :\

Oh god I gotta order more!!! :bomb:

I haven't listened to Coldplay in 4 days. I think it might be possible that I'm more addicted to the MWLIB bracelets. :o (Not actually!)

edit: I said way back that I hoped the "Glass of Water" bracelet would last the longest, and guess which one I have left! :nice:

Which bracelet is which? :cool:

EDIT: I sorry you are down to one!

I may be getting the bracelets for my birthday. Either that, or Chris Martin in California.

Which bracelet is which? :cool:

EDIT: I sorry you are down to one!

I may be getting the bracelets for my birthday. Either that, or Chris Martin in California.

Took this in November:

3187785677_e6225a2205_o.jpg

Then I bought more in April or so, I can't remember exactly, and just kept replacing them when they broke.

Oooh I hope you do get some! :dance: You gotta name yours, too! :D

How did you ... er, classify them?

It's simple, really. Parachutes was short, like the song. Green Eyes was green, Yellow was Yellow. God Put a Smile Upon Your Face and Rush of Blood feel kinda dark so they're the dark ones. Speed of Sound and Clocks feel "blue" so they're both blue. Viva la Vida and Politic are orange because those songs are HOT! And Politik is the one with the bend in it.

42 had a lot of different widths of stripes which reminded me of the change of pace in the song. Fix You, I don't remember... Don't Panic was sorta short like Parachutes. Shiver and Lovers in Japan are both kind of exciting and fit the three-colored teal/black/white ones together. Glass of water is blue. Because water. :nice: Now I'm running out of ideas so Trouble, I ran Away, and The Scientist are named for the ones I have left.

I later added a bunch more including Ladder to the Sun which I lost today, Amsterdam, Strawberry Swing, Lost, etc etc.

I'm not as insane as I sound!!

:escaping: