✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

which is the first song of coldplay which you listened to ?

Soufiane

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, in the first couple of weeks or months, Coldplay were just one of many bands I listened to and Yellow was just one of many songs I had on my MP3 CDs.. But theeen my first big love said "Oh, you're listening to Coldplay as well? They're my favourite band!" - and I replied "Oooh really? Well.. then it's my favourite band now, too!" :P That's how it all started.. With a boy :D

The thing is' date=' in the first couple of weeks or months, Coldplay were just one of many bands I listened to and Yellow was just one of many songs I had on my MP3 CDs.. But theeen my first big love said "Oh, you're listening to Coldplay as well? They're my favourite band!" - and I replied "Oooh really? Well.. then it's my favourite band now, too!" :P That's how it all started.. With a boy :D[/quote']

u have a great history whith your first song of coldplay :)

^ Oh really? I thought it was a very cheesy and stupid way to find your favourite band.. But on the other hand, I owe SO much to this boy. I'm not in touch with him anymore, but he introduced me to fantastic bands which I'm still listening to.. And I definitely gotta thank him for the even bigger love of my life now - Coldplay :D