✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

which is the first song of coldplay which you listened to ?

Soufiane

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st song

It was "Clocks". I could listen to it on the radio in the car. I also heard "Speed of Sounds". Afterwards, I wanted to listen to some other songs to see if they were as good, and they were.:) "Clocks" is now my ringtone.

Actually I don't even remember when and how I started loving Coldplay as much as I do know :thinking:

It must have been during the X&Y-era, when they overplayed Talk everywhere. I was starting to dislike the song, but then I bought the album, cause I heard some other songs and it was an amazing experience :)

My next album was Parachutes, and that album took me a little longer to love, beacause I didn't really know that type of Coldplay.

Finally, I bought A Rush of Blood to the Head. Strange order, but that doesn't really matter anymore. It's all brilliant.

Actually I don't even remember when and how I started loving Coldplay as much as I do know :thinking:

It must have been during the X&Y-era, when they overplayed Talk everywhere. I was starting to dislike the song, but then I bought the album, cause I heard some other songs and it was an amazing experience :)

My next album was Parachutes, and that album took me a little longer to love, beacause I didn't really know that type of Coldplay.

Finally, I bought A Rush of Blood to the Head. Strange order, but that doesn't really matter anymore. It's all brilliant.

That's basically how it happened for me expect I heard Parachutes and A Rush of Blood around the same time frame. i've haven't heard of them before X&Y

mine was clocks...i heard it on the radio and i asked my mate who sang this and he told me...and that went stright out of my head and i spent ages trying to find out who sang it..come speed of sound/fix you time...i found out it was coldplay who sang it and since then i havnt been able to stop listening to them

I was never into music at all before I saw the "Yellow" video when I was flipping through the channels at my Grandma's house. It was a little bit into the song but I had to stop and listen to the whole thing... I think that was the first time music really had a powerful effect on me. That was around the time Parachutes was new, and I didn't even know the band's name.

Then I forgot about it, and got back into Coldplay when my friend told me to listen to A Rush of Blood to the Head.

oo I remember that ...

I also remember thinking.. "My favorite song and Jeremy Sumpter.. it can't get any better"

...I was young :sweatdrop:

as was i hehe.

i recently watched a movie with him in it but ..well it was shit and he should have stayed young....:\ don't you hate that...

The first Coldplay song I heard was 'Yellow'. This was on MTV or VH1 back in 2000. I remember seeing the video of Chris on the beach and thinking "meh... it's ok I guess"...

Then in 2002 I spent a lot of time listening to the first album 'Parachutes' with an ex-girlfriend, I remember 'High Speed' being my favourite track at the time. I then found out they were playing at the Hall For Cornwall (Truro, Cornwall) and got a couple of tickets... it was an amazing night, my first live music gig EVER and the rest they say is history :)

I got my own copy of 'Parachutes' for my birthday a month after and 'A Rush of Blood To The Head' later that year...

The first song I had ever heard them play live was 'Politik', what a way to start eh :)