✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nirvana

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Reading performance is widely available in full all over the internet but its still exciting to see it being released officially on dvd. hope they have a shitload of extras

I know, but I want to have the dvd. :D

Hi! I found this in the nirvana´s official myspace:

"Some of you may have read a story in a UK publication, about the 1992 Reading Festival show being released on DVD in May. This is not true! Save your hard earned cash! This is an illegal bootleg, not produced from the original masters, or sanctioned by the band/estate.

The official Nirvana ‘Live At Reading’ DVD (to be announced in a future posting) will include restored video with pristine visual quality, re-mastered audio from the original audio masters in TRUE 5.1 surround sound, and a wealth of exclusive bonus features.

We will deliver you a package worthy of this landmark concert that will put any inferior bootlegs to shame. Well worth the wait! Stay tuned for more official updates."

Bleach Deluxe?

I heard Something about Bleach will be re-released on it`s 20th aniversary. Apparently this is supposed to be out June 1st, in celebration of the album being out for twenty years.

Do you know something about this? :inquisitive:

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know "the Vaselines"? They made the original versions of "Molly`s Lips" and "Son Of a Gun". Now Sub-Pop have released an album called "Enter the Vaselines" on vinyl and cd. I think It`s an interesting material. They will play in Barcelona soon.

ok....just buy Bleach, Nevermind, In Utero, and Mtv unplugged....all the songs are good. My favorites that you can download now are...heart shaped box, Smells like teen spirit, drain you, come as you are, all apologies, dumb, lithium, and about a girl..thats good for a start, then once you love all those songs, buy the cds i listed:)