✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nirvana

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind was great, but In Utero is my favorite Nirvana cd.

Kurt Cobain wasn't a very good at guitar, but Krist was a great bass player. And Dave Grohl was fabulous as a drummer. Though he is a great as a guitar player and singer for Foo Fighters now.

Kurt Cobain's wife Courtney Love is a real witch. She allowed publishers to publish Kurt Cobain's diary, but would not allow the record company Nirvana was with to release Nirvana's B-sides. And, for the release of the best of cd, I heard something about Courtney Love fighting with the record label so that she would get money from sales of the cd. Though I may be wrong.

It's a good thing Nirvana ended when they did, otherwise they would have just gone bad over the years. It's better to end at the highpoint of one's career than at the low point.

Nirvana is an awesome band and i find their music really enjoyable. I dunno what ppl have against Kurt Cobain but i find him as a great guitar player. :shrug: But seriousley Nirvana is one of the greatet bands ever and as good as Fleetwood Mac or an other great bands out there! 8)

• 4 weeks later...