✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nirvana

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

talk about cashing in. I thought the box-set itself was a terrible thing, fit only for bootleg collectors, but this is beyond that - how ms love has the audacity to keep flogging Kurt's name is beyond me.................... :angry:

• 3 months later...

For one of the gift cards I received for christmas, I ordered the Nirvana box set, With The Lights Out. I thought it was just fabulous. Demos, outtakes, acoustic versions. It's fantastic. I hope they make something like that for Coldplay some day.

Has anyone else bought it?

dunno ... but i think nirvana is the most overrated band i know ...

sure, they have a few good songs like ... heartshaped box, penny royal tea ...

(i loved their Lake Of Fire cover) but i don't think they were as great as everyone says .... :dozey:

btw i learned how to play About A Girl on the guitar ... :D

• 3 years later...
I wanted to buy his journal awhile back but it's just so darn expensive :/

I'm sure it's a really awesome read.

My older brother is a die-hard Nirvana fan. I think I remember seeing that journal at home, I just remember a bunch of 8-year old writings and sketches. I assure there's nothing overtly profound about it. The handwriting is terrible :shame:, but it was sort of fun to thumb through.

I have a poster of kurt in my room, its on to of my bed..on the wall, not on the ceiling. its so nice! I want to get another poster with all of them there.

I have a lot of posters of nirvana and Kurt in my room. :D

I also have some books and dvds about the band, Kurt, Courtney. I read a lot of things but i don`t know if it`s true.:P In the end the only important thing is music.