✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coolest Fucker On The Face Of The Earth!

Heathen_Chemist

Liam ignorant ... of course he is, he is also big headed, cocky and damn rude, and i love him for it. He is a rock star, it is well documented he keeps his good side for his family and friends. And he gives the press what they want ... a beer drinking, cocaine snorting c/unt so everyone is happy. Having met the man, i can tell you he is lovely.

I picked up in your reply that Noel is "humble" bollocks, Noel makes sure he tells everyone he wrote the best debut album ever "those 11 tracks will be bettered by knowone" sounds humble doesn't he?

Heathen Chemistry was far from a disappointment, the only disappointing album Oasis ever released was Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants and it had a couple of classics on it. "Songbird" is an amazing little love song two minutes of sweetness, so good in fact the Geography Teacher has covered it in concert, and said it was the best song of last year.

Oooh a debate, I need my fix...

I know Liam puts on a show, I wasnt talking about that kind of ignorance. Im talking about the few times in interviews he actually is acting normal, he just makes the stupidest comments about everything. Its alright that he puts on a show, I dont care about that, its just incredible to see an incredibly stupid man behind it all. For example what he said about Eddie Vedder was just so stupid, he totally missed the point. Gah.

Noel IS humble, he can be cocky at times, many a times hes said things that he later disagrees with (Which is why Oasis are never the best people to quote anyway) but lately he seems like such a chilled guy. Me and my bro met him (About December time, after the Dublin gig), just briefly, like a 2 minute talk and he was dead on.

Wow I didnt realise your geography teacher liked one measly song off Heathen Chemistry, it makes it all better then doesnt it.

No offence HC but people who are crazy about Oasis always turn out to be the most boring people in the world, especially when it comes to music. Its the same with huge Chilli Peppers fans unfortunately. So Im already bored just arguing about Oasis, bleaaagh...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh a debate, I need my fix...

I know Liam puts on a show, I wasnt talking about that kind of ignorance. Im talking about the few times in interviews he actually is acting normal, he just makes the stupidest comments about everything. Its alright that he puts on a show, I dont care about that, its just incredible to see an incredibly stupid man behind it all. For example what he said about Eddie Vedder was just so stupid, he totally missed the point. Gah.

Noel IS humble, he can be cocky at times, many a times hes said things that he later disagrees with (Which is why Oasis are never the best people to quote anyway) but lately he seems like such a chilled guy. Me and my bro met him (About December time, after the Dublin gig), just briefly, like a 2 minute talk and he was dead on.

Wow I didnt realise your geography teacher liked one measly song off Heathen Chemistry, it makes it all better then doesnt it.

No offence HC but people who are crazy about Oasis always turn out to be the most boring people in the world, especially when it comes to music. Its the same with huge Chilli Peppers fans unfortunately. So Im already bored just arguing about Oasis, bleaaagh...

The Geography Teacher in question is Chris Martin you plum, thats the description Liam gave him, thought as a Coldplay fan you would have known that.

I have meet Noel a few times myself, and though he may be cutrious and show respect he isn't humble. Being humble is knowing you are sucessful, but not showing you know it. And he has said hundreds of times Oasis are the best band in the world, and he means it.

And making a sweeping statement like "people who are crazy about Oasis turn out to be the most boring people in the world, especially when it comes to music" that is disrespectful, you being taking lessons of Liam. My musical tastes run from Oasis to Joy Division, Lemon Jelly to Puressence, and i feel i am far from boring.