✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norma Jean, The Chariot, War of Ages, As Hell Retreats, Sleeping Giant, Close Your Eyes, Texas In July, I The Breather, The Great Commission, Sovereign Strength - July 15th

maybe

Not sure how my mother would feel me going metalcore/hardcore/bleh festival, but I think the fact that it's a Christian festival could help. :|

I AM SO INCOMPATIBLE WITH THIS FORUM ;___;

Norma Jean, The Chariot, War of Ages, As Hell Retreats, Sleeping Giant, Close Your Eyes, Texas In July, I The Breather, The Great Commission, Sovereign Strength - July 15th

maybe

Not sure how my mother would feel me going metalcore/hardcore/bleh festival, but I think the fact that it's a Christian festival could help. :|

I AM SO INCOMPATIBLE WITH THIS FORUM ;___;

I am not in doubt that you are a HARDCORE Aaron Gillespie fan. But how much does it cost, the ticket for this festival?

Festival needs some Underoath or For Today or Demon Hunter or something man.

It's like $30, which means I'll only have the money if I convince my friend to make the Skillet and Manic Drive presents a belated birthday present haha. (and I'd have to find someone willing to go with me)

Trying to decide between that or getting VIP tickets for Rock The River in September.

Festival needs some Underoath or For Today or Demon Hunter or something man.

It's like $30, which means I'll only have the money if I convince my friend to make the Skillet and Manic Drive presents a belated birthday present haha. (and I'd have to find someone willing to go with me)

Trying to decide between that or getting VIP tickets for Rock The River in September.

Which artists / bands will be playing the Rock the River in September?

Thousand Foot Krutch, Starfield, The Letter Black, Flame, Fresh I.E. haha, it's actually free unless you get the vip tickets. I was thinking of working at it actually.

Maybe I'll just save my money for merch at everything else coming up, like the tobyMac hoodie I wanted. :surprised:

I might get to go to tobyMac for free as well actually, cause I'm on the first to know list for World Vision volunteer opportunities and it's at the place I volunteered before derp.

Thousand Foot Krutch, Starfield, The Letter Black, Flame, Fresh I.E. haha, it's actually free unless you get the vip tickets.

Maybe I'll just save my money for merch at everything else coming up, like the tobyMac hoodie I wanted. :surprised:

I might get to go to tobyMac for free as well actually, cause I'm on the first to know list for World Vision volunteer opportunities and it's at the place I volunteered before derp.

SO MANY CONCERTS THIS YEAR :freak:

If the festival is for FREE and Starfield is playing then - IF I were you - I would rather choose the September festival than the first one you mentioned. Or save the money for the hoodie OR choose the World Vision volunteer opportunities.

As you say: So many concerts to consider. I am sure that you will find out something. YOU GO, GIRL !

I guess that TFK refers to Thousand Foot Krutch. But then you will find both Starfield and TFK at the same festival (in September). So maybe that is the one to consider - FREE and with 2 of your favourites.

Did you FIX YOUr bracelet?

And I can try to meet Trevor McNevan and say something to Tim Neufeld other than "howdy" like I did last time. It's probably not the best idea to tell him I think they're like 50 times better live than on their albums though, need to make sure I don't say that in my attempt to converse haha.

I haven't tried fixing it yet, I'm afraid to (and I'm lazy) heh.