✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

try to meet Trevor McNevan and say something to Tim Neufeld other than "howdy" like I did last time[/color]. It's probably not the best idea to tell him I think they're like 50 times better live than on their albums though, need to make sure I don't say that in my attempt to converse haha.

I haven't tried fixing it yet, I'm afraid to (and I'm lazy) heh.

Trying to meet these guys sounds like a good idea. If you're asked whether you prefer them playing live or their studio albums - then you should say that you prefer them live because you like their performance (or whatever is your reason). In that way they cannot feel hurt, but might even feel flattered.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an awful time right now in my area; when I say the only decent band touring here in the next 4 months is U2 im not exaggerating, and im sorry but I can't afford $250 tickets. :shifty:

I feel like I'm anxious to see someone live. :|

This is an awful time right now in my area; when I say the only decent band touring here in the next 4 months is U2 im not exaggerating, and im sorry but I can't afford $250 tickets. :shifty:

I feel like I'm anxious to see someone live. :|

U2 was in the city nearest me last night...I was sort of jealous of all my friends who went, but the tickets were ridicuously priced. Plus they played at an outdoor venue and my province never gets nice weather in May (and yesterday was no exception!) so it didn't seem worth it.

Also I can't stand Bono :laugh3:

I live in an area of great venues (Prudential Center, Izod Center, MSG, Giants Stadium) but none of them are having any good concerts in the near future. :bigcry:

I just hope that my favorite bands start touring soon because I really love concerts :heart:

So since the beginning of May I've seen: Scouting for Girls, The Hoosiers, The Kooks, Kinema, The Vaccines, The Naked & Famous, LCMDF, The Sound of Arrows, Ed Sheeran, Redtrack, Twin Brothers, SUUNS, Oh Land, Holy Ghost! Miami Horror, James Vincent McMorrow, Get People, Sacred Animals, Two Spot Gobi (x2), Shake Aletti and Braids.

I'm going to see (as in I have tickets for): Foo Fighters, Noah & The Whale, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Friendly Fires, Brandon Flowers, Bombay Bicycle Club, Ed Sheeran, Fenech-Soler and The Wombats.

I might buy a ticket to see White Lies again in December. And depending on how the summer goes I may see Friendly Fires again too. :wacky:

Went to the Detroit Electronic Music Festival (Movement) over the Memorial Day weekend, and saw Flying Lotus. Pretty good, but unfortunately it was getting drowned out by the stage all the way over on the other side of the venue, where Fatboy Slim was performing.

And some of the wardrobe choices were rather interesting during the 3-day festival.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/movement-electronic-music-festival-lights-up-detroit%27s-riverfront