🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Hot Chip

TLo

• 4 years later...

wow cant believe nobody ever made a Hot Chip thread (well i found one from 2006 but that had like 2 replies)

love their latest One Life Stand and i saw them live back in august. cant say they were as good as i expected them to be but it was still enjoyable. 30mins of the show i went to was broadcast on tv and i recorded it. so after my exams are over i will try and upload it.

wow cant believe nobody ever made a Hot Chip thread (well i found one from 2006 but that had like 2 replies)

love their latest One Life Stand and i saw them live back in august. cant say they were as good as i expected them to be but it was still enjoyable. 30mins of the show i went to was broadcast on tv and i recorded it. so after my exams are over i will try and upload it.

Okay, cool! Can't wait for it. I'd kill to see them live, especially to have LCD Soundsystem playing too.

I'm not a HUGE fan of the new album. But I like their older stuff. 'And I Was A Boy From School' is amazing.

Yeah, I actually love One Life Stand and all but it just doesn't do it for me like The Warning and Made In The Dark... even Coming On Strong is good. heh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it's kinda old now, but I just read this on Wikipedia.... :lol:

In Salt Lake City, UT, on a one-off headlining show on 19 Oct 2010, they debuted a new song, "Ends of the Earth," for an upcoming album. Al Doyle said at the concert that the new album could be released in 2011

I feel like such a bad fan for not keeping up with everything, but..

wow :wideeyed:

..and here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seTFCa5R2x8]YouTube - Hot Chip - Ends of the Earth - NEW SONG!- Salt Lake City- October 19, 2010[/ame]

• 1 year later...