Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo, not many news on the new gigs but yeah, some pics:

dsc00080uq1.th.jpg

dsc00092wg2.th.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

:heart: :heart:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/manda2603/the%20kooks%20061006/

And check it out, a VERY SHORT but cool interview: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?name=news&id=1542256&launchedFrom=/news/yhif/the_kooks/#/overdrive/?id=1542256&launchedFrom=/news/yhif/the_kooks/&name=news

Yeah, I'm the official bumper of this thread, so what? :dozey:

Anyway, thought I'd let anyone who might be interested know, that Max isn't back on tour :( Can't never know exactly what's going but that's the bit of news today for ya :wink2:

On a happier note:

2609062207ek2.jpg

Hello !!

OMG GIRLS !! I TOTALY FORGOT THAT I HAD THIS DREAM WITH LUKE !

haha we was the brother of the boy i like LMAO !! but to my defence they are kind of alike , hahaah thought he dosent like good music , he likes ashlee simpson :stunned: i know i know its fucking awful hahahaha but at least he looks like luke !! :dance:

End of Randomes :laugh4:

Awww...cute photo.

I wanna hear that song but what program do you use to play rm-files?

http://community.livejournal.com/rock_foto/69257.html#cutid1 :nice: I AM OFFICALLY IN LOVE WITH LUKE'S HAIR!

:D:D:D NOT FAIR!

:laugh4: I have no idea why I said that! But thanks a lot for the link :nice: Fantastic pictures and I really want to marry him :bigcry:

It's either him or Didz :lol:

Oh and about the song, I use RealMedia Player to play it, it just automatically opens there! No idea how to rip it though :(

Hello !!

OMG GIRLS !! I TOTALY FORGOT THAT I HAD THIS DREAM WITH LUKE !

haha we was the brother of the boy i like LMAO !! but to my defence they are kind of alike , hahaah thought he dosent like good music , he likes ashlee simpson :stunned: i know i know its fucking awful hahahaha but at least he looks like luke !! :dance:

End of Randomes :laugh4:

You know a Luke look-alike?:stunned: Oh no, Ashlee Simpson?? :angry:

I havent met a decent guy in so long lately, but that's the price of living in Florida. You cant have hot guys and great weather all together:laugh4:

I Know!:laugh4:

That band is a lot of garbage!:angry: Here in the States they are like some strange disease that every kid has. Everyone is in love with them and it just makes me wonder how bad maintream music has gone. :dozey:

What's so good about them? seriously!:angry:

[/ends ramble]

[/starts ramble again ]

I know , i mean when i saw this years vma's i was like ...... really ??

I mean last year where soo much better , this year music has gonne bad , ( i mean in the states ) and i know !! everyone seem to like them !! i just dont get it hosestly !

I mean they lyrics suck the music sucks , and they arent that hot them selfs ... its like they cast a speel on people with bad music taste :laugh4:

[/ends ramble]

Yeah, whinny boys, with creepy clothing and cheap guitar and bass lines arent music as far as I've always known!:laugh4:

I was actually discussing that theory with my sis last time, what if they DID cast a spell of people? :stunned: