✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, do you know if anyone has made caps of the new video yet (which is bloody awesome, btw!!!)? If not, maybe keep an eye out? I'd make some of my own but they always come out shoddy. I really want to make some icons out of some of these shots! :heart:

I wanna go to Paris with Luke..... oh lord..... *wanders into dream corner*

Okey, then, on it's way :wink2:

And about those caps, only Luke ones?

EDIT: Came out pretty crap, but I'm sure they're better than youtube ones! Anyhoo, here ya go:

vid1.jpg

vid2.jpg

Totally random cap but how cool does it look?

vid3.jpg

vid4.jpg

vid5.jpg

(I even fancy his back for god's sake!)

This deserved a screenshot: Hugh stealing a giant ice-cream cone? Bring it on!

vid6.jpg

vid10.jpg

vid7.jpg

vid8.jpg

There's something really sweet in this part of the video for some reason. Of course, there's a camera :D:

vid9.jpg

And I have to add, I love it how Max is kinda the main character of the story. He's cool in his very own way.

vid11.jpg

vid12.jpg

THE KOOKS Southampton Guildhall Southampton SAT 30/09/2006 19:30 event postponed

THE KOOKS Norwich U.E.A. Norwich SUN 01/10/2006 19:30 event postponed

THE KOOKS Carling Academy Newcastle Newcastle MON 02/10/2006 19:30 event postponed

THE KOOKS Leeds University Union Leeds TUE 03/10/2006 19:30 event postponed

:disappointed:

It hasn't been released here either! I hate my cheap burnt cd copy! THOUGH I passed through this awesome music shop the other day and seen a VINYL version of it :stunned:

I can't even explain how excited I was, I really couldn't believe my eyes! The shop was closed :sad: but I'm so gonna go one of these days! I better start counting my savings cause that place is a total rip off. So worthy anyway :D

Oh yeah!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I feel SO good listening to them :nice:

And feel stupid saying it but am so worried about Luke's laryngitis (sp?)! They're cancelling like mad and cancelling is always a bad sign! Though he's visiting the doctor this wednesday (mad obsessed fan? :uhoh2:) so fingers crossed so that everything turns out okey!

And yeah, I'm listening to their stuff like 85% of my time! :\ Can't wait til October 23rd, bring it on!

I know how scary it is to completely lose your voice (i couldn't talk out loud for 2 weeks this past summer, it was horrifying...). My heart goes out to him, oh man.

I was actually thinking of trying to find a ticket to the show in NYC on the 28th... I'm actually going to be in the city that day... OH HEY I FORGOT! I just realized I forgot to answer back to your PM, Andy!!! I meant to, then I think I went and took a nap... oh jeez :laugh4: Jah. School hunting is going really really well. I'm pretty much (actually, totally) convinced I want to go to Eugene Lang in NYC. They're just brilliant. Plus NYC is such a hub of opportunity (both photographically, journalistically, concert-wise... ;) )... so it's awesome. I'm doing early decision there, so hopefully I get in and by December I'll know where I'm going! I'll get back to you on that!! ;) haha it's great to talk to someone outside of my stressful school environment about it though, it gets so overwhelming sometimes! At least I know basically where I want to go and do... Some people have no clue, and I feel really bad.

But oh man, how great it'd be living right in NYC. When all the bands come I wouldn't have to figure out how I'll get the 4 hours up there and back!! I'd just take the subway! :laugh4: :heart:

Anyways. Yes. I really really really hope Luke is ok though... :\ (Although this is really selfish of me, if they completely canceled the NYC gigs then rescheduled them, I'd actually be happy... so I could get a ticket! Isn't that aweful? Obviously Luke's health comes first in my mind... The dude does too much shouting! :laugh4: )

/end rambling.

Oooh was about to say something about that PM. The paranoid me was thinking you might of thought it was out of place! Well, glad you got back to me on here. I have to admit I'm so happy for you! I know I barely know you but I get all excited about all this! I met someone from a forum when I was in the UK and now have a really close friendship with her, and she's planning on moving to London so I'm basically living my dream through her! :laugh3: SAD SAD me, I know!

If there's a feeling I hate, that's regretting not doing something! And not even considering studying somewhere else when I finished school is one thing I do regret. I just can't quit uni and move now basically cause A) I have no money B) My parents wouldn't even think of letting me do it C) it would be a total waste of time as I already did 2 years in uni and I really like it now.

So is there a link or something to that school you're going? Would love to learn some more about it just because. Whenever I find info on places like that I love just reading about them, kind of to know on all the good stuff I'm missing :lol:

And don't even get me started on places! My life depends A LOT on music so that's a major factor! :heart:

I WANT TO MOVE NOWWWW

And yeah, about Luke. That's got me worried! Well, I hope you get tickets and he's back on form asap. Max is back so I hope that's going well too. But I know what you mean about the cancelling bit hah, it would come in quite handy if they rescheduled that NYC gig. But if you're in town that day, can't you just show up on the night and see if you can get something there? Never went to a gig in the US so have no idea how it is over there.

Showing up and trying to find a ticket, or hoping the venue releases more (or just lets me in) is what I'm planning on doing. It's actually the open house for the school I'm planning on going to, so it'd be a really great day! Just have to find somewhere to stay the night, oy vey. NYC is so complicated sometimes. I love it though!

Here's the link to Lang: http://lang.edu/

It's actually part of the New School, you've probably heard of Parson's right? Well, it's one of the major art/design schools around and I can utilize classes there as well as take ones at Eugene Lang! So i can take a photography course in that school as well as maybe writing at Lang and there are 6 other schools that offer classes as well. it's really great! I want to study abroad a lot, so it's not like I'd be stuck at one school forever. I'm hoping to maybe spend a term in London or Ireland (preferably London, since I've never been there!).

We'll see. I think I stand a good chance of getting accepted, so I've just got to cross my fingers until December 15th or some such :laugh4:

Wooooo that's amazing! Just went on there and it sounds so much more than exciting! It really looks like a fantastic and extremely creative place, plus you'll be in NYC which is always so inspiring! Fingers crossed for you to do well at admissions but I'm confident you will! So when are you finishing school exactly? Would you be starting something like Sept next year? It's totally different over here that's why I'm asking.

Talking about which, I can't really wait for this term to be over! It's been one long year and thinking about all that's ahead is so stressing. Plus there's times I wish I was doing something different and that can get annoying. I know how they say there's always stuff you won't like, but I'm tired :cry2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMIrJ_Vbsbs&mode=related&search=

I swear I can't get myself to watch that video til the end. Luke is looking so fucking gorgeous and sexy and hot and everything :sweatdrop: OMFG I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN HIM LOOKING THAT GOOD. White tight pants are everything for me. And oh the hair! :bigcry:

I want to see him this minute and make him a tea so he gets better soon.

EDIT: And what's to do with Max and the stripped t-shirts? Is he obessed or what?

I love your hair on your eyes, Max, I truly do.