✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

Date: Oct 1, 2006 6:54 PM

Subject Kooks Album Released in America October 3rd

Body: Inside in / Inside out Released in America 3rd October

The Kooks Release Inside in / Inside out in the USA on 3rd October

We are very pleased to announce the release of our debut album Inside in / Inside out in America on Astralwerks 3rd October

Buy Your Copy Now Here

The Kooks on the Myspace home page

In the coming week we will also be featured on the home page of Myspace . To celebrate all this we have decided to give away some signed and framed exclusive photos. All you have to do is put The kooks as your number 1 friend and then send us a message and we will pick 3 winners. Its that easy!

see you soon

The Kooks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure they do shipping, they should. Never done it before cause I usually wait til I go out somewhere and take with me a huge list of cds to buy :laugh3:

I guess yes, it's easier to so shipping, just don't have any idea how it's done :\

Yeah, I'm sure they do shipping, they should. Never done it before cause I usually wait til I go out somewhere and take with me a huge list of cds to buy :laugh3:

I guess yes, it's easier to so shipping, just don't have any idea how it's done :\

I should start doing that! I usually just buy cd's as a spur of the moment thing which ends with me having no money :laugh3:

It's quite easy to ship, you just choose it when you've pressed the checkout and pay-things. Then you write your adress and stuff.. I ordered something today and the shipping was just like £1 or something like that.

It's kind of the same thing they way I do it. I end up having no money as well, as I spend like crazy on one single day, which makes it seem even worse! No guilty feelings though, I'm usually too happy to feel anything else! :D

Yeah, I guess I should start looking into that shipping thing, having a totally different currency suck though!

Do you have any realitve of friends that lives over there ? ' date=' it might me easy if they buy it for you[/quote']

Yeah, I have a couple of people I know that live in the UK so that can come in quite handy in these cases. I'm just trying to restrain myself to spend all my money :laugh3:

I'm probably going tomorrow to that place I mentioned before where I saw the vinyl, so I guess I'll end up spending all my money tomorrow! Oooooh and they also had Waterloo to anywhere there, which hasn't been officially released here (of course!), so that's gonna be my major buy of the day :D :smug:

I don't usually find ANY cds I like over here so I'm kinda used to it by now :(

Back to the thread's purpose:

I love tha song! And they're playing new songs on the current tour, only a couple but anyway, here's 'Always where I need to be', I've always loved that bside and this is such a good audience recording :D http://www.savefile.com/files/123605

Oh absolutely. I love the feeling when you just got a brand new CD. Opening it, going through the booklet, photos etc. And then finding the exact place with the rest of my CDs where it belongs. It's totally different than just having the songs on my computer/ipod. I'm obsessed :laugh3:

I went and I bought it today!!! :heart:

The album art is amazing (well, "art", since they're photos ;) I absolutely love busy album covers and inside thingies, especially when they're pictures of the band. Really cool! I think I'll put one of the unfolded sides up on my wall!)

Love the Kooks sooooo much right now. They're my band of the month, definately.