✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

Andy, I'm sure you'll direct me right away :laugh4: But do you know a place where I can find like.... a great collection of Kooks pictures? I mean, maybe a specific thread on a forum (I'm fairly new to a Kooks "obsession" love them a LOOOT before but now I'm full blown obsessed, so I haven't really been on the forums at all!). Or maybe a website or something?

:D

I'd love you foooooreeeever

I particulary LOOOOOVE their official site! Has an amazing collection of pictures/backstage material/etc., but I'm still trying to figure how to save them! Plus, they're not huge but more like polaroid-like. Still, amazing stuff. Also check their diary, haven't been updated in a while but go through some old posts as you can find some wonderful pics.

As for their forum, don't even be bothered, trust me. It's full of annoying people, esp. fangirls who only can say "omg i love naive so much luke the kook is soooo fit!". :laugh3: I swear it's that annoying.

Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley pulls together some of the UK’s hottest new acts for a series of one off acoustic gigs at the Union Chapel. Featuring The Kooks, Paolo Nutini, Lily Allen, The Fratellis, The Guillemots and James Morrison, plus special guests. Gigs take place on 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 27 November. All proceeds go to Mencap...

:bigcry:

Yeah, the official site is such a bitch to save from! But I just went on flickr and found some pictures I'd never seen before!

(and hey, well at least Luke IS fit! haha, but ugh, I hate when fangirls go too far. Unbelievable. I mean, we do it, but at least we really admire the music and their souls first :heart: A little fangirling here and there is healthy, but... when it starts to freak people out, and especially the object of affection? that's too far. I guess. Slash is ok though. Cuz Carl shouldn't be freaked out by that. Cuz it's all so true. omg I'm mean LMFAO IT'S OUT OF LOVE /done rambling )

kookspari1.jpg

kookspari3.jpg

The last, and my favorite:

kookspari2.jpg

Luke's trousers here are AMAZING. Wow.

loooove.

I'm seriously trying to keep my eyes away from the flies area. I swear I am!

Hey Luke, you know, if you're that hungry, I can come up with some ideas...

OOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:stunned::whip:

We're fangirls who appreciate music. That's the truth. But hey, it's all healthy; in our case, we first love through the ears, then the eyes. And I'm still in the eyes bit, so can't really tell if there's a third phase.

And Andy, I think the next phase is stalking them.

I don't think I've reached that phase with anyone BUT U2. I think??? Ok. Maybe the Strokes. I've reached the stalking and physically attacking stage with the Strokes... :laugh4:

omg fuckin' Kooks I wish they'd come to Boston. Maybe if the album sales go well and Luke is feeling good, they'll add?? pweeeeeeeez, Kooks? I love you and I don't think my mother has the patience, nor do I have the money, to see you at the Bowery!! :( :( :(

*puppy eyes!*

Ooh I don't think they can resist puppy eyes! It might work so keep trying.

I guess that now that Max is back touring, they might get some energy back and add some dates to compensate the fans for the cancelled gigs. Though they were rescheduled, but people on their forum weren't exactly pleased with the news. Boo people not tolerant :rolleyes:

So stalking? I'm so up for it! If only I knew some months ago I would of started before! I took stalking into action only once and it was EXTREMELY enjoyable, so now I think about it, I'm already liking the idea of it. I'd probably get addicted to it and end up mastering the art of stalking :crown:

NSBUA%##$ACNIOA(SMI WHAT'S ALL THIS RAMBLING ABOUT?

I have been listening to their album inside in inside out! And can I just say wow' date=' they are really good! Its been playing alot on my computer![/quote']

:D Hello new fan! Don't be put off by all the sexual comments that Danielle posts (*notowningup*). It's all strictly professional in here.

So, what's your favourite song of the day?

Gah I'm already bored by the interesting questions.

Oh my god! I'M the one with the sexual comments!?!?!

HYPOCRIT!!! *points finger!!!!*

:P

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THEM. Help me!!!!

:bigcry: I've literally listened to the album about four or five times today. Maybe I'm the only American to be doing this!!! :laugh4:

Nah, doubt it. haah

There's no way back once it started. At least that's how it worked for me.

Glad we can enjoy the ride really, so many people missing out probably!

I'm SO going to get that album SOON. I NEED IT! I don't think I was ever so thankful for having a friend living in the UK.

Oh, and I won't lie, I've had the album by my side since the second I bought it. I'm weird, I don't buy albums that much, but when I do I get very attatched to them. Like they're a precious thing? I just carry them around with me for like a week, have them by my bed, memorize the cover art, etc. :laugh4:

I'm so strange!

:D Hello new fan! Don't be put off by all the sexual comments that Danielle posts (*notowningup*). It's all strictly professional in here.

So, what's your favourite song of the day?

Gah I'm already bored by the interesting questions.

Haha Hello! Dont worry Im not put off by Danielle! I have seen her Jonny moments lol! Favorite song right now has to be seaside! It will probley change in the next 48 hours so!

I want to tell everyone how insanely amazing they are. omggggg.

Love hte Kooooooooooooooooks. Or the cocks. Depends on where you're from really :laugh4:

you like cocks? hmmm, thats a good thing (dont take it offensive, im just kidding):) :P

Hey Mildred!!!!!! haha yeah im around occasionaly! Ok my new fav song has changed' date=' it is now Oh la la!!!![/quote']

Same here. LOl.

Yes. Oh La! Is such a good song, I can listen to it over and over and over. Pretty much the whole album really:dance:. Except Eddie's Gun, Its the only one I get tired of. :D