✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid so! Not much news on the front so it's all we're left with!

Oh I know I know! They didn't attend the MTV thingy so a little video was shown instead! I have to find that somewhere :idea2: I really want to know if they mentioned Max in there :sick:

SOOO WTF apparently they dedicated the award to us fans and to MAX :stunned::o:(

So I guess that's the "official" statement of theirs :sick: This is a saaaad day :\

*runs around the room, covering ears* :o :o

Love the Luke poem! The thread is growing!! :dance::dance:

Kooks picspams, oh what a joy! :sneaky:

Aww, I hadnt seen that before! Such professional m'boys, making sure everything's perfect(*cough* Luke*cough*) He is a very good guitar player, Im so impressed.

Oh Im so in love with his voice...I swear I'll stop any day now:rolleyes:

:laugh3: That was hilarious! I can actually picture you doing that :stunned::lol:

That's because I did. It was so strange not seeing him in that backstage foortage :sick:

I know! And a lot of Pete in there as well! I'm feeling quite sad while going through YouTube videos as he's not featured in many :(

Anyway, still no news of the MTV thingy, but the Lowlands videos are quite something :sneaky: Luke dancing to If Only :laugh3: he's having so much fun lmfao.

Hugh represents the person I really wish I knew. I'm determined to become best friends with him! He seems sooo much fun :nice:

I was quite impressed by Luke as well, really concentrated sound-checking, asking about amps and getting involved. I love the fact that they didn't detach from the music just cause they've became a bigger act. They seem pretty humble and responsible :heart:

Random videos for the sake of it :smug:

-> If I was there, I would AABXAUSBGRDFAH arrrrrgghh I can't even write the things I would do to him. And the fact that he's signing 'Always...' makes it even more tempting :sneaky:

-> cause I always wondered what 'California' sounded like live. Sound is crap, but still. And Luke does look a bit worried looking at Pete all the time, maybe he thought Max was still there? :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56dxUeOPW6k -> LUKE= SWEET.

-> JBT is such an underrated song. And this acoustic way, juuuuust perfect.

Okey, okey enough! I need to add, though, that I feel very sad that Max missed the Rolling Stones' support tour. Luke mentioned a couple of times how important to them that was as they're huge fans (and Luke's dad's band supported them back in the day as well). Aw, he really should have made it there :(