✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do Pete fill in bass for Max?

Max has been in the band from the start, but then dropped out of both tours, so they needed someone to fill in for him in gigs. He played at ooold shows and did some festival dates this year, but other than than, Pete has been playing with the rest of the band. He isn't playing on this tour either, missing on all the american & european shows. There hasn't been any official anouncement yet but it's said that he might have left the band for good now :(

Max has been in the band from the start' date=' but then dropped out of both tours, so they needed someone to fill in for him in gigs. He played at ooold shows and did some festival dates this year, but other than than, Pete has been playing with the rest of the band. He isn't playing on this tour either, missing on all the american & european shows. There hasn't been any official anouncement yet but it's said that he might have left the band for good now :([/quote']

:sad:

Andy and Dani, your last posts made me laugh so much! :laugh4:

lmfao. I've never been friends or been remotely close to people like that. I dont think I would have handled that. Copying my life and all :stunned:

My friends are actually the opposite, they like music that's completely opposite or just different than mine(For example, a have a friend who's hooked on country :wreck:) There's been few ocassions in which I introduce a certain someone onto new bands and then they act as if they liked it first. Pshh. Some friends they're called.

Ok, as stupid as it might sound, I almost cried watching that video. It's so emotional :nice:

I think that might become a favourite of mine. I know it's a bit too soon to say considering I only heard it once, but I just know it. I loooove how they manage to improve their sounds but still sticking to their style, you know what I mean? awww I don't know, I'm just impressed by that song :heart:

I. Love. That. Picture!!! I must second Tea's question, who's that by? Absolutely brilliant. And are there more from that shoot? :heart: awww my god.

I'm currently teaching myself an acoustic 'Ooh La' because I finally got a guitar capo :dance:

quite easy, actually, even though I hate the fuckin' F chord :angry: :laugh4:

Watch The Kooks “Gonzo on tour” show from your living room!

If you missed the scramble for tickets you can watch our chaotic show from the Liverpool Barfly on MTV2 on 7pm this Friday (17th November).

If you can’t wait that long you can watch a sneak preview here

http://www.mtv.co.uk/gonzoontour

Platinum disc winners

We are pleased to announce the winners of our platinum disc competition they are

Natasha Nobre

Bryan Maddocks

Neeve Skinner

Congratulations! A personalised platinum disc will be on its way to you very soon!

And finally thanks to all our French fans that came to see on the recent Les Inrockuptibles tour. It was great to see you all, you were amazing.

We will see you all soon at our rescheduled UK shows

The Kooks

:nice::nice::nice:

And about that picture, I have absolutely no idea! :( I've always loved it but only saw it as someone's avi on their forum, and today I was looking for a cool photo to get a tshirt done and I found that one :D

It's on this site but that language is straaaaaange :stunned: lmfao I can't seem to get my way round to it!

Dani, that is so great! I've wanted a guitar capo forever :( And I agree about F chord, I've always been afraid to it since just recently :laugh3:

I'm currently teaching myself an acoustic 'Ooh La' because I finally got a guitar capo :dance:

OK. Scary, I was learning the same song two days ago! :stunned:

However, I have never used the capo! :stunned: What chords are you using?

Why do you hate the F chord? is the best chord ever!(Well not really, but I love it :D)

I. Love. That. Picture!!! I must second Tea's question, who's that by? Absolutely brilliant. And are there more from that shoot? :heart: awww my god.

let me know if you need any help on chords, i got that song long time ago.

benlekook wrote:

dunno if i'm like a bit behind the times...but......why isn't max the bass guy not playing on tour with the guys but doing dj sets around the country???....i'm simple....thanks...xxx

i read an interview in the french rolling stones and i'm sure he won't be back now! he's got his own band already and the rest of the band are not that happy about the way he left them in the middle of the summer tour...

:\