✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

Check some pages back' date=' it's been posted on this thread. And some replies after, Red gave a brief explanation on how to get on about the site.[/quote']

Yeah, If anyone wants to download it, pm it. It was a little complicated, but I managed! I can guide ya.

:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, the video! *goes to watch* Okay, that video officially makes me smile so wide, it's amazing. They are amazing. How can people not smile?! :dance: I'm in a Kooks-mood today lmfao and I wanna pet Hugh's hair

And for some reason, the start of 'Jackie big tits' makes me think of Stan & John :uhoh: :shy: lmfao

I don't know... for some reason the first lines just fits for some reason :laugh3: Think the chapter were Anthony gets angsty and drunk in the shower. Wtf? lmfao.

I'd like to say, that I was on your mind

So I phone you at ten past three, in the afternoon

That doesn't make sense at all does it... :uhoh:

well' date='i still dont know the names of the members[/quote']

Introductory bit:

Luke Pritchard - singer

176961048_6ac5efcd91_o.jpg

Hugh Harris - lead guitar

121173938_c2f3b16569_o.jpg

Max Rafferty - bass

121259219_f4d178453e.jpg

Paul Garred - drums

122812710_b71e094340.jpg

Pete whateverhissurnameis - fill in bass (for Max)

278709478_21bfbfa4d2_o.jpg

And just because, new new new photos :dance: from the Paris gig:

http://www.photosconcerts.com/index.php?action_index=affichage_concert_groupe&action_index_menu_left=affichage_concert_groupe&concertid=1282&alpha=T23&photo_nom=2006-11-10-0160&photo_encours=2006-11-10-0160&stat=1

That's exactly what I think! He looks like this guys from that band called Fall Out Boy or something of the sort, and that's sooo annoying! I kinda thought he was that singer the first times I saw him :confused:

I never actually heard any songs from his own band, and I was never tempted to to be honest. I guess I'm being quite harsh, but yanno, we all love Max too much :(

Oh, just found at at their myspace, Paris is actually Pete's surname! :laugh3: Though it says Denton on his own myspace :thinking:

I need to learn how to not take myspace info seriously!