*hopes someone on their forum posts scans*

Yep, finally :dance: I swear I'm fucking bling after reading that :stunned:

Nov16154.jpg

Nov16155.jpg

Nov16156.jpg

Nov16158.jpg

Nov16159.jpg

Nov16160.jpg

So yeah, I guess it's 100% official now :bigcry::bigcry: Pete is in there AS PART OF THE BAND.

I guess it's quite a good article though. Kinda clears up the Max issue :\

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

But um, I love Luke? Like, a lot?? :dance: Adam Greeeeeeeen :dance: and wtf the whole battery charging thing, I totally agree. :nice: Just love him.

:laugh3: It got me thinking! Cause I always have my charger plugged in but is that what he means? :thinking:

It's a good magazine article, it is. Just a bit sad to take? Glad they come out honest though.

I do believe that's from Reading festival. lmfao, I wonder where his shirt went....

Hey, ok, this is really random but.... Andy specifically, do you know how... into I dunno, substances (alcohol, drugs) they are? I dunno, but when I see them I don't usually see a thing of beer in their hands, or a cigarette or anything. I'm not saying they're prudes or straight edge, but....

Yeah, I dunno, I'm just upset about Doherty today and I'm trying to remind myself that not everyone I love will let me down like he does all the time.... :\

There's not much said on the subject to be honest. Though I know they are quite the drinking type, but not much mroe than that. From what I've seen, I know most of them (esp Luke) are too professional to be messing with drugs big time to the point where it starts affecting the music etc (couhghpetercough). You know wghat's been said about Max and drugs though, and for some reason I do believe to some extent. I don't know, I just think that they're really committed to what they're doing and serious drugs problems would be an issue that could get them discussing.

These are just guesses, though the alcohol bit seems to be a fact! They do drink on stage/backstage, judging from photoshoots etc and even interviews. That's failry normal though, I'd say.

Oh yeah, see, I really don't have a problem with drinking on stage/backstage wherever at all. Everyone does it. I'd do it LMFAO In fact, I'd probably have like 10 bottles of wines to get me through a gig :laugh4: I just... Dunno, guess I was wondering to what extent, I was thinking mainly of Max, yeah.... :\

I totally agree that they're professional, and thta keeps them from... well, the hard hard stuff. Or at least dabbling TOO strongly in it ;) hm.

Yeah, I mean, I'm sure they're not saint or anything remotely closed, but as long as they set they priorities and stick to them it's okey. They party, they do. But they still manage to give their best as a band so it's worrying. Not 100% sure about Max you know, nothing certain, but it's been said, rehab and all.

I don't remember if this was posted here before, but I was on the Cobra Snake's photography site and stumbled on it again. Figured it's worth another post.

lukewtflmfao.jpg

lukeisn'twearingashirt. Lukeisn'twearingashirt. LukeIsn'tWearingAShirt. LUKEISN'TWEARINGASHIRT.

A he has tiny nipples like Carlos iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih! :nice: *feels better :kiss:*