✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

**The Kooks!**

frogbuttgirlie

Gah. I miss Max. I want Max back. :sad:

I was just watching this show called London Live on this HD channels I just got...The played Naive. Max was still there :bigcry:

On a lighter note. You lot make laugh and think at the same time :laugh4:

:sneaky:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and one more thing I wanted to post. Check this link, the whole Brussels (I think!) gig was posted :D I can't get it to work :\ but you guys give it a try!

http://www.stubru.be/stubru_master/programmas/on_stage/home/index.html

Scroll down to Maandag op dinsdag (13-14/11), that's the first part. The three links down from there are the other parts. I THINK you have to ff to the 17 minutes mark on the first bit to get to 'Seaside'. enjoy from then on! :wink2:

Ok, so, yeah... since you guys mentioned 'Jackie...' reminding you of John&Stan, I'm pretty much hooked on that song :bigcry: and I loooovelovelove it so damn much :sick: Damn them, it hurts! :\

And yes,

is the way they should always play it, it's SO amazing :nice:

I found this thread and it's even nicer than the Kooks' official forum, haha! Thanks for all the pictures, there were so many I had never seen, especially of Max. Apparently he is not officially out of the band yet, because I read an article of November 19th where he was still mentioned as member of the Kooks and also still under their management and stuff, so there is still hope!

How about pictures of the drummer, Paul? He's really nice, and not exactly beaten with the ugly stick!