🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The SEX thread

Sweet One

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but him has never made love, just how to derive alone when there is a good jacussi

the next and last man if exist always and it's good because is in true love and will go crazy and go for the ceiling and crashing as blessed called double voltages :smug:

omg, my english is really bad but what is this? hahaha

If she is using google translate, some things still aren't making sense. Like in that last sentence she said she dreamed someone on here called her a bitch on here, but there was no name during any part of the sentence. So it might just be a big fucking mess.

If she is using google translate, some things still aren't making sense. Like in that last sentence she said she dreamed someone on here called her a bitch on here, but there was no name during any part of the sentence. So it might just be a big fucking mess.

Google translate sometimes gives you sentences like that though. I [unfortunately] know it quite well because some of my pupils use it to do their homework.

Google translate sometimes gives you sentences like that though. I [unfortunately] know it quite well because some of my pupils use it to do their homework.

Hahaha.

I think it's inconsiderate to your partner, I religiouslly wax.

I trim, I think a dude waxing is a bit weird.