August 9, 200818 yr ^Don't cry..maybe his internet is down or he's shy... give it time. :) Haha, I'm not REALLY crying... but I feel like it. We've been emailing constantly for 6 months now, at least 30 times every day... and this is the first time he hasn't responded. :P
August 9, 200818 yr 3:02 PM and listening to Keane while crying about this guy I like, who STILL hasn't responded to my email after 24 hours. :bigcry: :rolleyes: Ugh I know exactly how you feel. Similar thing happened to me at the beginning of the summer. If he doesn't answer, fuck him, he is not worth it. ;)
August 9, 200818 yr Ugh I know exactly how you feel. Similar thing happened to me at the beginning of the summer. If he doesn't answer, fuck him, he is not worth it. ;) It's annoying, isn't it? :\ We are close friends, though... he just has no idea I like him. And I think he's going through some tough things right now, so I understand if it's taking him longer than usual to reply.... but still, it's frustrating, just waiting for a response all day.
August 9, 200818 yr 00:05 trying to find something on TV to watch. There's a film on every single channel :thinking: I've got a choice of Old School, Save the Last Dance, Cabin Fever, Something's Gotta Give or A Simple Plan. Slim pickings.
August 10, 200818 yr 3:15 p.m. CDST and just got back from a 45 minute run listening to all Coldplay music.
August 10, 200818 yr 3:15 p.m. CDST and just got back from a 45 minute run listening to all Coldplay music. How can you possibly listen to all Coldplay's music in that time??:confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment