✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Girls and Gents--

Do anyone of you know or sell Oasis bootlegs? My boyfriend, who just go in a car crash, has been dying to get his hands on a good copy of Behind the music interview with Oasis and a concert in Chicago that he was at a year ago. I thought I would be a terrific girlfriend if I got that for him. He has been down lately about the crash--still recovering. And I think this would brighten his Christmas. I'll pay a reasonable price for it, if anyone has that. Thanks!

Ah, Be here now is my fav oasis cd!! All the singles are just so awesome! don't Go Away is brilliant... stand By me is one of my fav oasis songs ever... be here now, just great... all around the world, totally awesome. :cool:

aah... i want a new oasis cd... sigh... :/

• 1 month later...

All the people that have been members of Oasis:

Tony McCarrol - dumped

Bonehead - left the band

Guigsy - also left the band, I think that he and Bonehead left the same time...not sure though..

And now Alan White!

They should all start there own band, It could be called "Left Oasis" haha! :lol:

haha...Arent Liam and Noel now the last original members? :lol:

Technically, Liam is the only original member, because he started Oasis with Bonehead, Guigsy and Tony McCarroll, and asked Noel to join after their first gig.

Mind you, they weren't called Oasis then, and it was years and years ago.

It's not been officially confirmed that Alan has actually left yet, but it looks likely. :cry: I really do hope he stays.