🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, oasis is one of my fav bands! I luv all their albums! My fav is be here now, cos all the songs are brilliant. Don't go away, be here now, d'you know what i mean, magic pie, all around the world, stand by me. Gaah, too many great songs in just 1 album.

And heathen chemistry is one hell of an album too. I can't see why some people say that the new oasis isn't good. Like, little by little, hindu times, probably all in my mind and stop crying your heart out are so fooking great!

And oooh, gotta luv the oasis dvds! i have the live by the sea one and it's one of my fav dvds... and the familiar to millions one is sooo good, i have the album and it sounds so nice! i want the dvd. :/

Yea, that's it. Oasis rocks. If you don't like oasis, you're a fooking loser. :cool:

*hails liam and noel.*

Ah, oasis is one of my fav bands! I luv all their albums! My fav is be here now, cos all the songs are brilliant. Don't go away, be here now, d'you know what i mean, magic pie, all around the world, stand by me. Gaah, too many great songs in just 1 album.

And heathen chemistry is one hell of an album too. I can't see why some people say that the new oasis isn't good. Like, little by little, hindu times, probably all in my mind and stop crying your heart out are so fooking great!

And oooh, gotta luv the oasis dvds! i have the live by the sea one and it's one of my fav dvds... and the familiar to millions one is sooo good, i have the album and it sounds so nice! i want the dvd. :/

Yea, that's it. Oasis rocks. If you don't like oasis, you're a fooking loser. :cool:

*hails liam and noel.*

exactly :cool:

Hey Dania, fifi, noni and all the other oasis fans here, Check this site. It's awesome, they have lots of bootlegs and some video concerts, including the make trade fair gig with noel and chris! And oh, they have the wembley video gig too (you know, the familiar to millions gig) And oh, they also have a really nice video gig that oasis played in budokan, japan

:cool:

http://oasistop.metropoliglobal.com/

Enjoy! :D

Oasis is not a shitty band dude, they fucking Rox!! :D This thread owns!!! *hails Dania* :P Seriously, u gotta love their first album, is one of my favs.. live forever,supersonic and Shaker maker.. just wow! One of my fav bands ever!

btw, thx for that site Thom! Im a member now and look what i've downloaded:

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 1) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 2) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 3) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

I agree with u again dude, if u dont like oasis ur a loser! just like Luke! lol! :lol: :lol:

Oasis is not a shitty band dude, they fucking Rox!! :D This thread owns!!! *hails Dania* :P Seriously, u gotta love their first album, is one of my favs.. live forever,supersonic and Shaker maker.. just wow! One of my fav bands ever!

btw, thx for that site Thom! Im a member now and look what i've downloaded:

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 1) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 2) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

OasisTop - 2000.07.22 - Wembley - (Part 3) [Knowlsey SVCD].mpg

I agree with u again dude, if u dont like oasis ur a loser! just like Luke! lol! :lol: :lol:

also hails dania :cool:

carry on hailing :sneaky: