✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just not a big fan. Don't have anything against them' date=' but I'm just not into them.[/quote']

Are you serious? :o I've been trying to get a hold of that CD for ages. For months I kept asking CD shops if they had it but they never had it in stock :confused: then I stopped trying lol

Are you serious? :o I've been trying to get a hold of that CD for ages. For months I kept asking CD shops if they had it but they never had it in stock :confused: then I stopped trying lol

Well if you want it, just PM me your addy.. Might take a while before I send it, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I love OASIS very very much, too!! my favourite band after Coldplay!!!! :D ;)

My Kung Fu teacher also likes them and so I love him!! HEHE.................but it is not just because he also likes OASIS, no.........he is just sooo damn friendly to me and everyone. I've got a really really very big crush on him! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but he has a girlfriend...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

My favourite song by OASIS is: DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER!!! also Wonderwall,Little by Little,Stop Crying Your Heart Out,mmmmh.......it is getting difficult.......I'll write again when I know more........ :D :P :huh: ;) :rolleyes: :o :) :lol: :wink3: :confused: :/ bye until then!!

C YA!!!

To me, I think every Oasis album is great, even Be Here Now. I love Be Here Now. I don't know why people thought it was crap. Everyone was expecting a CD of songs that sound like Wonderwall. Don't get me wrong, I love Wonderwall, but there are other better songs than Wonderwall, like The Masterplan or Fade Away.

anyone watch 'Live Forever'? that docu-film thing on the whole britpop thing? According to Noel, Definitely Maybe is their best album, while Liam just said 'fuck definitely maybe and morning glory!' :lol: he said thats in the past, and that Be Here Now rocks. (I agree with Noel on this one!) :D