✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool! when ya gonna get it?

well it's my birthday on the 27th January so i might get it then, i'm afraid of the pain though!

I'm trying to post a pic of it, but i don't know how to uplaod from my documents, i only know how to post pics from the net!

the file u want from the net thats how i did it

i think a tattoo wont hurt as much as when i had my eyebrauw pierced but i can be wrong

well it's my birthday on the 27th January so i might get it then, i'm afraid of the pain though!

I'm trying to post a pic of it, but i don't know how to uplaod from my documents, i only know how to post pics from the net!

i think a tattoo wont hurt as much as when i had my eyebrauw pierced but i can be wrong

i know that bit, but the picture of the tattoo is in my documents on my hard drive how do i upload that?

i know that bit, but the picture of the tattoo is in my documents on my hard drive how do i upload that?

cant u click on add attachment when u post ur reply?