✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have to agree with u on that ! it wont kill ya either!

if they split up i've decided that i will kill myself.

Only kidding! No the only thing i cause is sore ears to people that i always talk about Oasis too, basically my mum and me spend hours on end talking about Oasis, it is so great!

Only kidding! No the only thing i cause is sore ears to people that i always talk about Oasis too, basically my mum and me spend hours on end talking about Oasis, it is so great!

hahaha. Two hour conversation. Oasis mainly. However, very intresting and amusing. :D

hahaha. Two hour conversation. Oasis mainly. However, very intresting and amusing. :D

You taking the piss Madge :P

Yeah, have you not seen the Songbird video? lots of close ups of his knew teeth, only cost £20,000 to replace them!

I still have to see it...

Is that the one he got chased be a dog or something?? I thought I heard someone said that... :o :D

Great pics BTW! Cheers! :D

Yeah, have you not seen the Songbird video? lots of close ups of his knew teeth, only cost £20,000 to replace them!

I still have to see it...

Is that the one he got chased be a dog or something?? I thought I heard someone said that... :o :D

Great pics BTW! Cheers! :D

Yeah at the end of the video you see Liam acting hard and chasing a dog, and then when he goes out of shot ... he comes back into shot this time the dogs chasing him, very very funny.

Liam also plays the guitar at the start of the video ... he's on his way to becoming the modern Jimi Hendrix :P

http://www.oasisforum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17885

hope you like the stills.

I saw them at Wembley = OK

and Finsbury Park = Fantastic!!!

:-D

I hope for your sake it was the first night at Wembley, cause they where shocking the second night!

Finsbury's three gigs where all mega, i wasn't at them but i have the bootlegs. But their best gig this year was the second night at Manchester's LCCC, not just because i was there but Noel said it was the highlight of the year!

unfortunately i was at the second night of Wembley and it was the worst Arena Gig i had EVER seen - I very nearly decided to never see them again. But then I saw them on the scond night at Finsbury and they were excellent.

They still upset me with the way they take their fan-base for granted though - theyre shows are in general overpriced and too short. Just because you have reached the top it is no excuse for complacency. The higher you climb - the further you have to fall! :o

unfortunately i was at the second night of Wembley and it was the worst Arena Gig i had EVER seen - I very nearly decided to never see them again. But then I saw them on the scond night at Finsbury and they were excellent.

They still upset me with the way they take their fan-base for granted though - theyre shows are in general overpriced and too short. Just because you have reached the top it is no excuse for complacency. The higher you climb - the further you have to fall! :o

I don't think 20 songs is too short, but the ticket prices are a little steep £28.50 to see them in Manchester, but then it isn't Oasis who set the ticket price, it's their management team.

But they are very nice people and if you meet them they are very friendly. Noel even agreed to speak to my mum on the phone.

yeah Noel is a good guy since he has come off the wagon (drink & drugs), just a shame his brother has not followed suit :sad:

20 songs is not bad but they r 3 minute tunes

as a radiohead fan im used to 3hr + gigs with 25-30 songs which last from 3-6+ mins each with tickets that are similar price

i guess im just spoilt rotten by the best band in the world (imo) :D