✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Noel is a good guy since he has come off the wagon (drink & drugs), just a shame his brother has not followed suit :sad:

20 songs is not bad but they r 3 minute tunes

as a radiohead fan im used to 3hr + gigs with 25-30 songs which last from 3-6+ mins each with tickets that are similar price

i guess im just spoilt rotten by the best band in the world (imo) :D

I've seen Radiohead myself, and they only played an hour and a half ... they where to be honest a very good live band, but Oasis are far superior!

i LOVE this album. i got it when i was about 10/11 i think..coulda been 12...anyways...got it as soona s it came out coz i thought "do u know what i meeeeaaannnn..." was such a class song 8) i love the way @ the start of that song, if u use headphones, it sounds like you're inside a helicopter... :shock: :D i've been listening to heathen chemistry quite alot recently, and its quickly becoming one of my favourite abums... :lol:

a-bhn.jpg

ah oasis i love them. not many people agree with me but one of their best songs is dont go away but cast no shadows my fav :D :P

Radiohead r also cool the bends is amazing but new stuff a bit too depressing!! but totally respect ur opinion Si xx

oasis r brill!!!!! :D :P