✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Oasis Thread

sarah**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oasis :-D first oasis song i heard was liveforever and i still think its one of the best ones. actually i have only been listening those elder albums and had some years break of listening them, but last november i went to see oasis in lille, france and WOW the gig was amazing :smileyb: so now listening them again :D

stop crying your heart out :) i love it!!!

i have whats the story morning glory...i like:

roll with it

wonderwall

cast no shadow

champagne supernova

in reallity i like the whole album...i like the song that chris martin mentions on the little interview where he mentions the music that is most important to him...i don't know the title...it mentions something about being on the streets and rock n' roll...does anyone have a clue which song this is :-o

testing 1, 2, 3 testing...

we have clearance, ladies take your positions please...

this is not a drill, i repeat this is not a drill...

can we have the lights down in the arena 60% please? 60%...

i don't think we could've asked for a more beautiful evening do you? OK watch the sky please...

we have seen our latest target approaching...

i think it's suicidal that i'm writing this here' date=' but i was always blur fan, and because of that i never liked oasis (but i must admit i like shampaigne suprenova)[/quote']

that is really sad, the fact that you hate Oasis because of their relationship with Oasis ... be yourself, i love Oasis but i also like Blur too!