December 8, 200916 yr A P PA (Guy doing Apparatjik sounds :rolleyes:) Damn, you're good :whip: Why thank you! :whip: Ribbet. Ribbet. (froggeh)
December 8, 200916 yr Wherever :heart: although I like the newer version a lot better. I still love Panda the most from Triumph. Which album is the newer version on? Because I think the old version is the only one I have.
December 8, 200916 yr Piiiiiii r2d2? :whip: *squeak* (something that squeaks) Which album is the newer version on? Because I think the old version is the only one I have. Im not sure....this vid says she thinks it's from the Japanese release of Frengers. but here it is: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyyPQ7Zz5qk]YouTube- Mew - Wherever (New Version)[/ame]
December 8, 200916 yr Thanks. :nice: Not sure if I like it better, but I'm downloading it now. :awesome:
December 8, 200916 yr Oh my god yes i love his lower voice :mellow: it's so sexy in the beginning of Electric Eye. :drunk: omg yes. :dead: I also love how his voice goes low in Fox Cub. Argh. :bomb: Anywho, this is me intruding in the Mew thread. :cool: Howdy ho! Not that I'm calling you hoes or anything... :laugh3:
December 8, 200916 yr omg yes. :dead: I also love how his voice goes low in Fox Cub. Argh. :bomb: Anywho, this is me intruding in the Mew thread. :cool: Howdy ho! Not that I'm calling you hoes or anything... :laugh3: welcome welcome :D
December 8, 200916 yr welcome welcome :D *steps on welcome mat* I feel right at home. Where can I crash? The pantry? Under the sink? :D
December 8, 200916 yr Geez wots haaaapenin' here? ;) How the heck did I end up the first on that list. That can't be! ^You can crash in the bathtub. :D Welcome!
December 8, 200916 yr Yesss I'm glad everyone has confessed their obsessions with low voices, cause i have a severe one. I die during Fox Cub every time. :laugh3:
December 8, 200916 yr WOOHOO LOW VOICE OBSESSIONS. Is this new or am I just a noob and just realized the Mewsite background changes every time you visit it?
December 9, 200916 yr Wednesday, December 09, 2009 to all our frengers in Finland we wanna thank all of you that came to our show in the Old Ice Hall, it was our biggest ever in-door show and we had an amazing time! With such a huge show, we feel a certain urge to come back and play a couple of more intimate gig next time though, which is why I can happily announce two Mew spring shows. February 16th at the Helsinki House of Culture and 17th at Pakkahuone in Tampere. We are looking forward to it very much! Kiitos and see you next year! - Mew http://blogs.myspace.com/mew
Create an account or sign in to comment