🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mew

yellowy eyes

Oh yes, everbody mixes them.. once i talked to my friend about mew and after the whole story she was like "oh, i thought you were talking about Muse, not Mew"

And i've got to admit that sometimes even i mix them..but only because some people dont know how to say them :lol:

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

he he yeah meeeeeeeeeeeewwww!

i'm also guilty of thinking it to be muse-

i heard special on the radio and the presenter said that was mew ( i heard muse).

however thanks to this thread i have seen the light hehe.

btw i'm not complaining the muse cd is great but really need to add mew to my musical collection.

Cheers Gareth for the upload!! I'd reeeeally do a happy dance though if you could zip up and upload the entire Special Single. Only if you have time! :nice:

01. Special (Radio Mix) (3:22)

02. Animals Of Many Kinds (4:16)

03. Apocalypso (Live) (4:46)

04. Special (Video)

And the 7" Special Vinyl b-sides:

Killer (5:05)

Like Chaser (3:50)

Here you go!! ;)

uploaddone_arrow.gifFile Name: Special (7'' Vinyl #2).zip

Size: 7MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bo92q

uploaddone_arrow.gifFile Name: Special (7'' Vinyl #1).zip

Size: 9MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q1j7r6

uploaddone_arrow.gifFile Name: Special Single.zip

Size: 68MB |

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/168hyg

:dance::dance:

You're too good to us! ;) Thanks a lot, frenger! Where did you find all these b-sides anyhow?

You are welcome.

I own the CD's/Vinyls.

I orignially got the Special Vinyl B-sides from further back in this thread because I needed them...but since then have found the vinyls for myself, those were the only two left for me to get so I'm happy now.

The only track that I haven't heard yet is:

Wheels Over Me (Alleder und Fa Remix)

It's on She Came Home For Christmas (First Release) CD Single.

Released in 1997 on the Exlibris Label.

^ you're a complete mewsical hero Gareth, thanks for those ... no way of finding those here, but i have come across the vinyls for all coldplay albums so it's not all bad ... but still!

if/when you eventually get your hands on those, please let us know :)

btw, new interview held on the 22nd on this month lol Bo is such a character!!! [check link in sig]

the interviewer's constant mispronunciation of frengers was soo annoying, he should've done some research!

Well Gareth, if I come across Wheels Over Me (Alleder und Fa Remix), you'll be the first to know. :nice:

FYI: Jonas posted a new myspace blog this morning from Denver, Colorado about the NA tour and such. Go check it out!

http://www.myspace.com/mew

Thanks Kathy for the interview. I'd already seen it....and yeah, the interviewer's botched up pronunciation was cringe-worthy. He clearly didn't do his homework.

thanks for that Nadia :) i can't believe that Norweigian tv network were ripping them off using comforting sounds, like no one would know!

for those eager to see the 2nd episode of Mew's video diary, it's here and it's great. ah it's sooo surreal, what a mew world they create. check it out on their myspace. this time Bo is narrating...it's really good, very brief again, but great! the animations, just everything :D

on a semi-new topic, semi because it has to do with the tour, a friend of mine in california may be attending the show in los angeles. i was talking to him about it yesterday and seriously i am over the moooooooon with this news because if he does go, which i'm sure he will, he can take pics and qiqjwiqjef sorry very excited as you could imagine...anyway, i've got my fingers crossed because if he does go, well i'll wait to say until i know he is actually going lol :P :nice:

haha i love that home vid in NYC. Bo was making me laugh all through-out and Jonas lol funny stuff :laugh3:

tzb single was uploaded by gareth a while ago so i'm sure everyone has it, it just didn't include the video which if we wanted, had to request it. i like the radio verion of tzb a lot more than the album version, seems way more lively.

speaking of wallpapers, here are a few i made , really plain :nice:

i'll keep adding ones i make here to make things easier to find.

w1cx6.th.jpg w9copyka6.th.png w8hm7.th.jpg

hm, song of the day for me, well it's really song of the week is like paper cuts...! [to see vid click on sig link and scroll]

your wallpapers inspired me to adapt yours, hope you don't mind....mine are not as design savvy...

mew1.jpg

can't remember if i swiped this photo off this thread-- if so thank you to the person who posted it.

edit: thanks zeoir

mew5.jpg

mew3.jpg

where'd the other guy go?

mew2.jpg

i've recorded the zookeepers boy on my mobile phone.

i play it so often that i'm afraid my mum is sick of it---also cos i sing along and my voice kills all life froms within range --

quote: " oh no it's that song again the da di da di di da di song"

^^ haha, gotta love technology, eh? I put Comfy Sounds on my cell, so I can take Mew everywhere I go. It does well to satisfy my Mew cravings! However, I'm on the way to driving my Mom crazy too. Just the other day she told me in hushed tone that she thought that Jonas has "a terrible voice"......needless to say, that comment sent me off on a mini-tirade! :lol: MY OWN MOTHER. Ohh, the shame.....

Thanks kekita for the (modified) wallpapers. I like both Kathy's versions, and yours. :thumbsup:

Gareth! I got something for you!!

Wheels Over Me (Alleder und Fa Remix) - from the She Came Home for Christmas (first release):

http://rapidshare.com/files/23711946/Mew_-_Wheels_Over_Me__Alleder_und_Fa_Remix_.mp3.html

:sneaky::sneaky: It's an odd remix to be honest....not really sure if I like it much. Oh well, it will complete your collection. :nice:

Gareth! I got something for you!!

Wheels Over Me (Alleder und Fa Remix) - from the She Came Home for Christmas (first release):

http://rapidshare.com/files/23711946/Mew_-_Wheels_Over_Me__Alleder_und_Fa_Remix_.mp3.html

:sneaky::sneaky: It's an odd remix to be honest....not really sure if I like it much. Oh well, it will complete your collection. :nice:

:D

When is our wedding then? :kiss:

;)

Thanks so much. Where did you find this??!!??

I actually haven't looked around for this track in a long time.

:laugh4: I knew it would make you happy! ;)

And......I have my sources. :sneaky: :sneaky: Actually, a friendly frenger over from the mewsite forums kindly sent it to me.

She also sent me Shiroi Kuchibiruno Izanai (White Lips Kissed).....and wow, it sounds just as beautiful in Japanese! I'm falling in love with this song all over again.

Can I make another request?

- Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years (CD Single):

01. Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years (2:48)

02. Misplaced (2:08)

03. Succubus (3:38)

:nice: Just let me know if I'm getting too greedy....

Btw, all you frengers are invited to the wedding! :lol:

She also sent me Shiroi Kuchibiruno Izanai (White Lips Kissed).....and wow, it sounds just as beautiful in Japanese! I'm falling in love with this song all over again.

Can I make another request?

- Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years (CD Single):

01. Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years (2:48)

02. Misplaced (2:08)

03. Succubus (3:38)

:nice: Just let me know if I'm getting too greedy....

Btw, all you frengers are invited to the wedding! :lol:

Of course you can, here you go.

Her Voice Is Beyond Her Years

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xl0l4y

Autumn is good for me....?

:wink3:

:cool:

^ I second that. Also, The Zookeeper's Boy.

After you get through those, also have a listen to She Came Home For Christmas.

If you get a change, let us know what you think of them! :nice:

Thanks Gareth. I'll let you know. :)

Yeah, i was about to add The Zookeeper's Boy as well, but i thought it would have been too long..the list i mean :P

Ohoh! She Came Home For Christmas is a must!!

yeah 3rd she came home for christmas list; thanks heaps for the others Gareth!

hehe, no worries Kekita, i like what you've done to my originals :D

there are only 3 in that pic because after Johan left a lot of the official band pics have been getting modified to include only the existing members :)

Briggins if you'd like direct links to youtube vids, they are in my sig, just scroll :nice: hope they have the effect on you that they have on so many of us!