✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mew

yellowy eyes

^ sounds good! i'll upload it in a few days if you can wait till then and someone else doesn't beat me to it [which they are more than welcome to do btw lol]

@Zeoir, everyone in that pic look totally out of it except Bo, he always looks pretty smooth, btw what is with the flowers? haha it's a completely random pic i guess so it's allowed.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

^oh Will! :shifty: .. :P

Hey thanks for the pics Kathy :nice: ..

and actually i have a confession ...i dont like Bo.. :uhoh:, i mean he's totaly gorgeous and all.. but he he sounds a little of a show off to me sometimes :/

but hey Silas & Jonas are the ones who matter the most to me.. both are just great!! :heart:

but hey Silas & Jonas are the ones who matter the most to me.. both are just great!! :heart:

Bo is the most vocal out of all in interviews imo and his journal entries crack me up! That NY home video was hilarious!!!

speaking of Jonas, Silas and Bo...;) This is an a a a a a a a mazing shot, favorite pic atm.

a29ny3.jpg

Oh yesyesyes!

I got my Mew dvd today :dance: I watched the gig today, and tomorrow i will watch the documentary. The gig was so beautiful, oh, they are so beautiful, the songs are beautiful..just about everything is :nice:

heavenly..that's the word to describe it

Now you all go..and get the dvd! :lol:

Awww woOow, that was quick! I'm so happy for you Zeoir, not to mention jealous lol :o

I can't wait to own a copy.

Just to confirm, envoy is on there isn't it? The snippet I saw of special was soooo good, Bastian really gets the crowd going :wacko: Feel free to tell us [ok, me mainly lol] what the doc is like! In the meantime, pics wil have to do!

[thanks for the comments, btw your avi and sig, it's got frenger all over it, I love it :D]

a21hr1.jpg

a16oy5.jpg

a5tj5.jpg

a11qh9.jpg

a12yz5.jpg

^Jonas looks heavenly in this one :nice:

a8bh5.jpg

ok have to go, post more later :P

hey guys, i've been getting into And The Glass Handed Kites heaps the last week... really loving Mew.

Can someone upload frengers for me? All the links seem to be dead.

It'd be very much appreciated!

I look forward to discussing it with you guys!

Here you go: Frengers

Enjooooooooooooooy! : )

Awww woOow, that was quick! I'm so happy for you Zeoir, not to mention jealous lol :o

I can't wait to own a copy.

Just to confirm, envoy is on there isn't it? The snippet I saw of special was soooo good, Bastian really gets the crowd going :wacko: Feel free to tell us [ok, me mainly lol] what the doc is like! In the meantime, pics wil have to do!

[thanks for the comments, btw your avi and sig, it's got frenger all over it, I love it :D]

ok have to go, post more later :P

Yeah, i'm so happy that i finally got it..awww!

I'm having some visitors from italy staying at my place, so i haven't got time to watch it..I almost wish that the visitors would go back to their homes so i could watch the doc.. :lol: I have watched about 5 minutes from the beginning, though.. It starts in a nice way :wink: a almost naked guy... hahah

It's actually Johan playing the bass on the dvd, or am i totally wrong? Yeah, he was the one who was telling the crowd to clap their hands and dance and sing..aah, so good :nice:

Aha, i love frengers! I want another mew- logo pic as my avi..but i haven't found any nice ones yet.. :(

I wanted to quote all the pics too..but i think the post would have been way too long.. :lol:

Yeah, i'm so happy that i finally got it..awww!

I'm having some visitors from italy staying at my place, so i haven't got time to watch it..I almost wish that the visitors would go back to their homes so i could watch the doc.. :lol: I have watched about 5 minutes from the beginning, though.. It starts in a nice way :wink: a almost naked guy... hahah

It's actually Johan playing the bass on the dvd, or am i totally wrong? Yeah, he was the one who was telling the crowd to clap their hands and dance and sing..aah, so good :nice:

this made me laugh lol! i know exactly what you mean, it's more 'i love that you're coming to visit, but will you please get out so i can watch my mew dvd!'

is that guy jonas by any chance? :wacko: lol jk/s, i know it would be so out of character if he did.

and you're right it is johan. it really didn't look like him but after a screen cap i see that it is. if i could've gone to that concert - woow! :stunned:

^no worries njshaw!

latest from Mewsite.com. i have mixed emotions about these US tour dates, mainly because they have already been there, in fact JUST been there and yet show no sign of coming to Australia or even revisiting South-East Asia [alrighty the possibility of coming to Aus was far-fetched but another US Tour? argh] But for you very very very very v e r y lucky US fans, here are the dates, catch them if you can.

March 14, 2007 - Austin, TX - KEXP "LIVE FROM THE AUSTIN CITY LIMITS” Show

March 15, 2007 - Austin, TX - BrooklynVegan.com Party

March 16, 2007 - Austin, TX - "Under the Radar” Party

March 17, 2007 - Austin, TX - La Zona Rosa (with Eisley, Polyphonic Spree, Satellite Party)

March 20, 2007 - Washington, DC - Black Cat

March 22, 2007 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza

March 23, 2007 - Boston, MA - Paradise

March 26, 2007 - Toronto, ON - Mod Club

March 28, 2007 - Chicago, IL - Double Door

March 31, 2007 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre

April 2, 2007 - Seattle, WA - Neumo's

April 3, 2007 - Vancouver, BC - Richard's on Richards

April 4, 2007 - Portland, OR - Aladdin Theatre

April 6, 2007 - San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore

April 7, 2007 - Los Angeles, CA - The Fonda Theatre

This morning..i finally had the time to watch the doc :dance: damn it was nice! Those guys made me laugh so hard! It's rather long..57 minutes, so that's like really good..

I think it was really well made, although sometimes there was just a blank screen and i could just hear them talking, not sure was that because of my pc, or is there really that kind of thing on it..but even if it's there on purpose..well it's just their style i guess ;)

and there actually are more half naked men than just in the beginning of it.. :lol: Damn they all are so cute and sweet :blush:

firstly, zeoir, i am loving that avatar! :P and secondly, what the hell is this thread doing on 2nd page? lol

i feel like i need to watch this dvd, it's no longer under my control, it's something i mustdo! lol i'm going to order it next chance i get but it seems so hard to even do that!

Those guys made me laugh so hard! It's rather long..57 minutes, so that's like really good..

this reason alone makes me want to watch it. most interviews i've seen they are quite serious, or if not serious, pretty quiet and not too lively, particularly jonas who stands back while bo does most of the talking; bo sure is funny though! :lol: and 57 mins, that's worth waiting for!

some recent live videos:

...how lovely :heart: :nice: [and i don't know what is happening with jonas' wardrobe but he is still adorable as ever]

yes, you actually MUST see the dvd, and not just see it, you must buy it and watch it 200 times :lol:

Well yeah, Jonas laughs there and so does all the others.. Jonas also wears lovely shirts there, yummee..stripes..but also one totally weird shirt. but it's okay since all the others are so perfect. And he would look perfect with a paper bag so yeah..

Aww, those videos are lovely indeed :nice:

I think Jonas looks so cute with those pants and that shirt, haha

^ i can't help get jealous that you and half the population of denmark have a copy lol iplus want to watch jonas laugh - i've only heard the audio but i want to actually seeeeeeeeeee :stunned:

speaking of colourful shirts, [most likely a cap from the dvd] :P only jonas could pull this look off! notice the shelf in the backdrop lol frengers cassette etc.

324gk5.jpg

and just another i think is quite adorable.

164qi5.jpg

this is completely random but last week i met someone from norway and was telling her about mew etc, she didn't know them btw lol anyway she was talking about roskilde (sp?) and i was telling her about it too, but i didn't realise that because of the way she was pronouncing roskilde

he's talented! amazing, and his voice, so unbelieveably dreamy it's crazy! :wacko:

i need to maintain my sanity when i play their tracks, you know, forcus more on the music rather than jonas-the-amazing lol lately i've been noticing bo a lot as well...

hehe i had a feeling it was, you don't forget a shirt like that too easily!