• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

I don't know...I only listened to the first minute and a half....ah, Bo...omg what a sexy voice in any language :dead:

I have no idea what he's saying either, but I don't care...

*watches the first minute and a half again...and again..and again..* ;)

if you can stand listening to this annoying woman...(skip to 30 secnds in)..more Bo

wow she WAS annoying.

bo and silas were like uhhhhh get this bitch outta here!

@olivia: :stunned: that's even worse then :lol:

The very very very beautiful man from MewX.info has posted a link to the Live in Copenhagen show after it was aired on Danish tv recently....it's fucking stunning and I'm watching it right now!!! (I was gonna go to bed and watch a film - but screw that!!)

I ordered the dvd just the other day, so now I'm even more excited about getting that :D

http://tinyurl.com/q8xwbn

source - http://www.mewx.info :heart:

edit:

Highlights - Bo Intermezzo at 20ish minutes in - Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous !!!

and the harmonies at the end of Zookeepers :dead:

omfg ! That's it - I'm officially in love with Mew...

^Yeah, but the band call the fans Frengers...which is quite sweet..:)

Hiya frengers,

I guess you must be wondering what's going on in the Mew camp? Well, it's certainly been a long journey finishing this one, even we can't believe it! But rest assured, it won't be long now, finishing touches are being applied onto the songs as we speak (or as I write this, it's 2:29 am and I can't hear anyone speaking, in fact no sound at all, save my tapping on the keyboard..)

Also I wanted to tell you something.. what was it.. Oh yeah! We have made a new temporary site at mewsite.com with an HD player that plays our videos and film diaries in really nice and crisp quality! Including a new episode in our ongoing series, our own little sit com. Go have a look see.

That's all for now. Yeah I know it's not much news.. But soon we will have some concrete information for you. Excited to come out and play soon, and for y'all to hear all these songs!

Over and out.

- Jonas

New blog on MySpace

Mew wrote:

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kings of Leon

As luck would have it, we are starting our summer tour even earlier

than expected

as we shall be supporting Kings of Leon in Cologne and Berlin in Germany on 25th

and 27th of June!

Looking very much forward to sharing stage with the distinguished kings!

Hope you are all well! We shall see you soon!

- Jonas

Gah, I wish they were supporting KoL over here..not stupid nine inch nails...boo!

On the plus side, my live dvd came today :dance: Gonna have my dinner and watch the Making Of And The Glass Handed Kites, with the translation open on the laptop and try to follow what's going on.... :D

SQUEEE!!!

OMG OMG OMG !!

I was sooo looking forward to getting up early tomorrow to hear it for the first time...

*goes to pitchfork to listen*

....ummm...I don't like the beginning but it definately improves...the rest of it is awesome :dance:

THANKS for the link Olivia :D

edit:

ripping it now... ;)

I love it. And they have Twitter now? Way to go Mew. Guess I have no excuse now not to join. When Mew Twitters, I Twitter. :thumbsup:

It's about damn time we heard new sounds. Four years, people. FOUR YEARS! And I must say, it seems like it was worth the wait so far. :)