✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Homosexual people

Reilly

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving Phil in reading this forum....organized religion, in my opinion, sucks. They can't tell you how to view other people and what they are and etc. Its just not right. I'm not catholic anymore basically because of that. I believe in God and heaven and I don't have to hate gays to do that. "gays" aren't disgusting in any way. I hear straight people say rude shit like that just as much as I hear "gays" say it. It just seems worse because of the fact that they are gay. Do you get what I'm saying? Its seem "nastier" for someone to say something like that if they're gay b/c a lot of people think thats nasty already. I'm not gay, or bisexual, but I don't care if anyone is. I really don't.

I'm loving Phil in reading this forum....organized religion' date=' in my opinion, sucks. They can't tell you how to view other people and what they are and etc. Its just not right. I'm not catholic anymore basically because of that. I believe in God and heaven and I don't have to hate gays to do that. "gays" aren't disgusting in any way. I hear straight people say rude shit like that just as much as I hear "gays" say it. It just seems worse because of the fact that they are gay. Do you get what I'm saying? Its seem "nastier" for someone to say something like that if they're gay b/c a lot of people think thats nasty already. I'm not gay, or bisexual, but I don't care if anyone is. I really don't.[/quote']

yes, Phil always seems to make sense....and Kenna...that was well said!

leave people to their inhabitions...

organised religion, iny my own view, is not meant to be taken AS seriously as it sometimes is. I always believed it was there to help try to guide people to do the right thing, to value life and other's lives.

i mean most religions are well over a 1000 years, times change, and so you can't stick to beliefs that old, we change the laws to match the chaning times..religion should kinda be the same.

homophobic or not, we all have the right to choose to be whatever, but we don't have the right to try and say're we're right above other people's opinions

yeah, the way i see it, religion isn't even worth talking about unless somebody's being a real knucklehead about it, because it's possible for a a million different people to have a million different opinions on it and every single one of them could be valid.

not to be a jerk and say everyone else is dumb for talking about it while i make sexist remarks about my girlfriend. but you know what i mean. i'm just staying out of it.

i talk too much.

some people take organized religion very seriuosly...and some not so much. For the ones that hate "gays" based on the fact the catholic church thinks its wrong, is, in fact, wrong. And yes, Sweetone (aka Laura) you can hug me, hehe. :) And yes, everyone is entitled to there own opinion and in stating mine, I wasn't saying I'm better than any of you because I know I'm not.