✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Fratellis

Ste_2K7

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Ok, so I looked to see if there was a thread alreadly about them. I could not find one so here it is. If there is one please tell me. Thank You.

Anyways, I saw there music video for Flathead and loved the song. I just picked up there CD Costello Music and so for love most of the songs. I love the kind of sound they have. Anyone like The Fratellis here?

I DO!!!...I really like most of their songs...my cousin promised me he would give me the Cd but I´m still waiting!:P...

Yes I think their sound is really particular and cool and they´re songs are really easy to listent to and learn!...I also really love the voice of the singer!;)

don't worry ryan....my mate's pc is very fast...and the album is quite downloaded:)......

BTW....iìve heard just a song...but i don't remember the title...they seem petty good

If it was on the Radio, it was probably Flathead.

Well there not coming to Buffallo, but there going to Toronto so I will about that.

i'm sure that it isn't actually titled the chelsea dagger dance but whenever this song comes on, me and my freinds must dance to it! haha do you guys have any of their other songs like 3 skinny girls or solid gold easy action? i've been looking everywhere for them but i can't find them

Ok, so I looked to see if there was a thread alreadly about them. I could not find one so here it is. If there is one please tell me. Thank You.

Anyways, I saw there music video for Flathead and loved the song. I just picked up there CD Costello Music and so for love most of the songs. I love the kind of sound they have. Anyone like The Fratellis here?

They are a good band, Chelsea Dagger is a good pop song.